Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SigmaCloud

SigmaCloud's Dispute

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

SigmaCloud

Devil May Cry 5
Reason given by reporter: (Too Fast) I've spoke with others who are closer to the plat than me. This looks very suspicious and there are lots like this, this means they have to get S rank on the final boss on their first time beating him to pop both, possible but unlikely, Thought I'd bring it to your attention.

Looks like I got flagged for earning the beat the game on Hell and Hell mode and getting all S ranks trophies at the same time. You gotta play through the game six times, so by the time I got to HaH mode, I pretty much knew the boss' patterns. If I ever got hit, I would just retry the mission to make sure I got the no damage bonus. Anyway, I replayed the mission on Hah and recorded a no damage run just to prove that it's pretty easy to manage. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GpVckzsyYA

0:26 to 3:43 for the boss fight

8:32 for the final ranking

Edited by SigmaCloud

Posted (edited)

tbh someone else got flagged for the same thing. you're list looks okay at least to me. whomever marked you with the reason is way off due to the hell and hell mode with S rank.

Edited by kingdrake2

Apparently there's a dmc5 save file floating around and lots of flags for it going up.  This could have been approved by mistake maybe? 

List is fine. Just like SigmaCloud I left beating the last mission in HaH as the platinum pop. If I got hit I restarted. After 2 restart I got it done. Leaving this as the last S rank is not difficult at all.

Here is another video even showing the trophies popping as I finish it.

I understand there is a save file floating around, but some of these reports with very little information are getting a bit out of hand. However this is the second dispute I see from like 30 people getting removed, so I guess it's working, lol.

43 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Why on earth were these DMC5 reports ever approved? A flag that says something is "possible but unlikely" should not have to be disputed -- it should be thrown in the trash.

This guy gets it. If it's possible without some weird, unknown glitch and easily justifiable, then why does someone need to defend themselves? This should be common sense.

It appears someone mass approved the entire cheater queue, starting with the Devil May Cry 5 reports, as long as the reporter was semi-reputable. While there is a definite DMC V mass cheating problem going on, your timestamps check out. 

Also, thank you for the additional video.

I've un-flagged you.