remastered

glurak400

2 minutes ago, JJTEY14 said:

stupid question but isn't that technically what the handsome jack collection is or is that just a port?

Handsome Jack collection contains Borderlands 2 & Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, which are the 2 games that features Handsome Jack. Borderlands 1 didn't have him in it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clafoutee said:

Is it the same list as the PS3 list ? (not asking if it's a shared list, only the similarities between trophies)

Yes except the trophy where you had to play with either a Gearbox employee or someone who has the trophy already has been changed to just playing a co-op game with 2 other people.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, LionRed10 said:

Handsome Collection only has Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre Sequel, not the first game.

58 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Handsome Jack collection contains Borderlands 2 & Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel, which are the 2 games that features Handsome Jack. Borderlands 1 didn't have him in it.

Gotcha. I never looked into it because I never had interest in playing them again after finishing all three on PS3. Thanks for clarifying.

Edited by JJTEY14

I  sent mine over.

1.  Runs pretty clean.  Think I had like 3 or 4 guns wiped out in the transfer.

2.  Apparently General Knox and Moxxi's do not transfer, or I played them with blacklisted people.  Either way, got to re-earn them.

3.  Location trophies simple enough.  Just go there and unlock them.

4.  Not sure how PS NOW works, but with the PS3 version, it's a Pokemon style one-way transfer. Beware on the PS4 though:  The interface is slightly different when you start a game.

Keep you posted.

-James

Edited by NightmareJames

Mos

36 minutes ago, NightmareJames said:

I  sent mine over.

1.  Runs pretty clean.  Think I had like 3 or 4 guns wiped out in the transfer.

2.  Apparently General Knox and Moxxi's do not transfer, or I played them with blacklisted people.  Either way, got to re-earn them.

3.  Location trophies simple enough.  Just go there and unlock them.

4.  Not sure how PS NOW works, but with the PS3 version, it's a Pokemon style one-way transfer. Beware on the PS4 though:  The interface is slightly different when you start a game.

Keep you posted.

-James

I managed to get about 1/4 of the Knoxx trophies to auto pop but most of those trophies will have to be redone from scratch. The Underdome trophies don't auto-pop but the Zombie Island and Claptrap ones do auto-pop :).

1 minute ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Has there been an update to the PS3 version? Can't see an option to transfer in the menus like with 2 and the Pre-Sequel.

The Western release is on v1.07 and the JP release is on v1.05 so double check to see if you have those installed. also, you have to be signed into PSN for the Export option to appear.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.