Trophy Thoughts/opinions

Conker

So the list is the same apart from the last couple which i assume is from a dlc from the ps3 version, surprised they kept the online trophies in, when considering most these remasters remove them.

Will still be some good fun and cool to do again

• Like 2

Yeah the inclusion of the MP trophies is a bit of a let down. It's a re-release of an already fairly niche game. Can't see the online being terribly popular second time around. And it wasn't even that popular the first time.

Kinda wish Rebellion would take a hint and park the MP. MP and snipers aren't a great mix.

• Like 4

What i am missing? Only thing i see are a few coop trophies which can be done with a friend i guess? Haven't played the original game back on ps3.
Looks like the observer missions in sniper elite 4. Trophy list looks easy and i loved 3&4, so this is a buy for me.

I did the PS3 version last week and this trophy looks pretty much identical. I did not know there was DLC with trophies for this game though.

All the online is indeed co-op and can be achieved with a friend within about three hours. In co-op everything can be done on the easiest difficulty. The bombing run games are a bit of nuisance because the game mode is not very interesting at all and most of the online is spent there.

It is a fun game to do if you never tried it on PS3 I guess, but I already have it and will not pick this up any time soon.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

6 hours ago, Gibbo_0113 said:

I love that game banner. Much better than the PS3 version. Since its already on my profile I'll stick with the PS3 version though.

Lee2a54.png

Glad I'm not the only one that cares (a bit) about trophy banners.

• Like 2

Having just done the PS3 version I can say the list is pretty much the same but with a couple more added on.

Nothing too difficult really. Had no idea a remaster was coming out so will look to purchase this one soon while it's still fresh in the memory. It's a great game!

Really surprised they kept the Co-op ones though but again, shouldn't be a problem! :) 

Sniper elite 2 is a great game.  Played it on ps now awhile back.  it didn't take long to forget about the poor dated graphics and frame rate issues.  Didn't take long to forget about the even poorer quality due to the streaming.  that's how good it is.  Nothing like the kill cams in sniper elite games.  Never gets old. For those of you who have played the others but not this one keep in mind you can't co-op sniper elite difficulty it must be done solo.  

On 4/2/2019 at 10:05 PM, P_Pigly_Hogswine said:

Yeah the inclusion of the MP trophies is a bit of a let down. It's a re-release of an already fairly niche game. Can't see the online being terribly popular second time around. And it wasn't even that popular the first time.

Kinda wish Rebellion would take a hint and park the MP. MP and snipers aren't a great mix.

The online on sniper elite v2 was very easy. I got it all done in 2014 without even finding a boosting buddy on here. It won't be very hard for anyone to do the online for this game.

32 minutes ago, Topov81 said:

I'm new to the series but this looks like a great remaster, particularly running on a PS4 Pro.

Would you guys recommend this, 3 or 4 as the best in the series for a newcomer?

It's gonna be my first and heard the others are good games too.

9 hours ago, Topov81 said:

I'm new to the series but this looks like a great remaster, particularly running on a PS4 Pro.

I love this series and they are all amazing games. Since you are new to the series, start with this one, then do 3 and 4.

Each has improvements over its predecessor but all are great in their own right. 

Great games to do in co-op too if you like that sort of thing. 

Both games are awesome! I will recommend you to buy the golden edition for both games. I think im going to do the pre order for SEV2 

Edited by SeaDragon777

• 3 weeks later...

Someone knows if in this remastered the campaign can be completed in coop? I already did this game on PS3 in solo because completing the campaign in coop trophies can't be unlocked.

Now this "bug" has been fixed?

I completed sniper elite 3 and 4 totally in coop and I loved them!!