Highest Rank MVP?

Nutrageous69

I couldn't find anything about it either but I just received the trophy. I honestly don't know what the requirements were, but I basically just tried to use my Shadow Dragon for everything and in the end he finished with 0 Skull Damage, 163 Enemy Damage and 0 life lost. I can't remember how many times I cast his spell, but it was probably 6 or so. So from what I can tell, you really need to obliterate with one single troop and possibly avoid taking damage on him. I also didn't lose a single troop during the battle so I'm not sure if that plays a part either.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but maybe if others post what stats they got the trophy with then we might be able to get a clearer picture of what exactly is needed.

When you get to the MVP screen is shows a title with I or II or III after it, you want a tier three for this trophy. This can be done by one of the following:

- exploding 100 gems (use dragon soul for example)

- healing (use holy st astra)

- surviving three death marks with one unit

- increasing your team's total magic by 100 (use a giant team with jarl and hyndla frostcrown, this is what I did)

- cast a spell 8 times with one unit (use a unit that enchants itself like holy st astra)

I'm sure there are a lot more options, like increasing your team's armor like mako says for example and maybe summon x units (use widow weaver), killing a lot of enemies while the enemy keeps on summoning new ones, and other kind of stuff that can be done in fights.

Edited by de_digibeet
  • Like 1

OK, so it sounds like you have to do X of something for each tier. Like most damage <50 for 1 <150 for tier 2, and 150+ for tier 3. Wish they would explain this type of stuff. I mean they add trophies with each patch so they must know people care about these things. I'll play around with it and if I can figure out anything I'll post for future trophies hunters to use for generations to come. Thanks

Yeah that has to be it. Do something over a certain amount. I just got it for exploding >100 gems using Infernus. Ugh confusing trophy, but it is down. Nice to basically getting 3 more trophies for basically just playing the game. Was expecting one of the next trophies to be reaching level 1250 or something like that.

There aren't very many people at level 1250.  I'm not too far past there myself and I put in some time pretty much every single day (and have for a couple of years now); I don't believe anybody else in my guild has reached that threshhold and some of them are every bit as active.

This most recent batch of trophies are pretty much freebies to players who have been in the game for a while and I suspect won't be too terribly onerous for relative newcomers.  It's the gold trophy for maximizing renown in a single faction that's going to be the major stumbling block for everybody.

Good that this batch isn't as hard.. 

I'm still working my way to Xanatus ?, only made 1 piece so far (and have 40k souls).. I essentially stopped, just doing a bit every week to contribute a little to the guild that I'm in, although overall the guild is doing the same too.. 

I gave up on 100% this long ago, but will still play a bit now and then and try to get as close to 100% as possible.. 

Yeah when I originally read the new trophies I was like frick. Great I have to work at socializing outside my guild to get these things. Glad they made them like they did. Not that socializing in a game is bad, I just hate when companies force it especially since the game isn't really true multiplayer beyond a chat window. Is kinda nice though that you can actually help out other people by giving props to them and eventually they will get rewarded for it.

Yeah I doubted very many people have made it 1250 (I haven't and I've been playing for like 3 years), but since we got a level 1000 trophy not terribly long ago I figured it would only be a matter of time before that occurs. Now just got to work on that stupid delve trophy... Ugh Seeing Eye I'm looking back at you. Seems it will be harder though (unless I'm just seeing things) as it seems the drop rates for good items from portals has dropped quite a bit. Having a real hard time getting all my troops to mythic in my last two delve kingdoms. Think I've gotten 5 or 6 troop cards from the last 20 portals I opened and only one crown. The rest were first 3 tiers of treasure cards which are all but useless after leveling your treasure room up to level 100 (even using them for that is expensive)

My popped first fight had World breaker explode lots of gems. Got the rest on sign in and giving kudos to one of my guildies. agree hardest trophy left in game is 2500 faction rep.. Can't see me getting that anytime soon (if at all...) as my game time restricted.

Yeah the only people I've heard of getting the 2500 faction trophy used the multiple Lady Morana tactic of hoping for random wins. My luck is never ever ever good enough to get that work. Often times I don't even get one auto kill after 3 30%+ attempts while the computer can get 1 on 20% chance kills the first time. I'm working on seeing-eye and its going slow but steedy. Currently my horde level is about 70 levels below my highest delve level so I've got some room to wiggle. It is really frustrating though for the time spent to reward. The higher level delves take a decent amount of time and if trying to level them up a failure often times results in little to no rewards for 15-20 minutes of game play. Nothing like getting 100 glory as a reward for losing right off the bat due to the computer "cheating" and lucking out in round 2.