GunarmDyne

AngerForce: Reloaded Trophy List?

20 posts in this topic

Saw this released on PSN today but haven't been able to find a trophy list to see if it's worth playing the PSN version over the Switch version. Does anyone have info on its trophies?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Kick ass, I've been playing this on Pc, completed it on veteran dif, stoked it's on PS4 :)

 

10 bucks too, just downloaded thy force of anger on thy console

 

 

 

Edited by Galactic Hyper Balls
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Is it good? Worth 10$?

 

Only did about 2 stages just to try it out but I like it so far

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Worth every penny. Has a certain polish to it. Earned about 6 trophies last night but did not sync. 

 

 

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, an even easier list than expected. Was honestly thinking there'd be ones for beating Campaign with each character and earning all of the upgrades.

 

Thanks, guys.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got it as well :) manage to do 5 stages. U start with Noob since Normal and so on are locked. Game is really fun. At first it can be challenging but you get more powerful the more you play and upgrade your character. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I noticed that when trying out the Switch version yesterday. The game has no continues, but a highly/fully-upgraded character won't need them due to the capability to add extra HP, refill between levels, destroy bullets with Specials/Bombs, and overall play very defensively.

 

Switching to the PS4 version after work and will aim to start earning the trophies. The three most-challenging ones will most likely be beating the game on Veteran, getting 2.5 million (billion?) on a single level, and- if I'm reading this right- a 10x multiplier (but if it's just a 10-hit combo, that may well be much easier).

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Okay, have gotten all of them except clearing Veteran Mode (died on the final boss's final phase) and getting 100% Kill Rate on Normal Level 4. The problem with the latter is there are sub-portions of the boss that count towards that total %, and if you kill the main body of a phase before all of the sub-units, you lose out on it.

 

I was also wrong about there not being continues. They just get expensive, especially on Veteran.

Edited by GunarmDyne
Correction.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah. The trophy list isn't actually up on PSN yet. Hopefully within the next few days.

 

I'm probably going to take a break from this so I don't get burnt out and check back in later in case someone finds some good strats on securing that Level 4 100% kill rate and clearing Veteran Mode. Only used Samhill so far, so other characters may be better.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 2019-04-04 at 2:07 AM, GunarmDyne said:

Okay, have gotten all of them except clearing Veteran Mode (died on the final boss's final phase) and getting 100% Kill Rate on Normal Level 4. The problem with the latter is there are sub-portions of the boss that count towards that total %, and if you kill the main body of a phase before all of the sub-units, you lose out on it.

 

I was also wrong about there not being continues. They just get expensive, especially on Veteran.

For some reason i can´t get any higher than 94% on stage 4 normal. I really don´t know what im missing. 

 

Edited by Vergil
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I'm convinced that it's the boss's sub-parts. I keep hitting 100% after killing the final enemy but it drops down again as soon as the boss itself appears.

 

But, in general, the pause screen gives you a running total of how you're doing so far in each level.

 

Also, good news: The trophy list is finally up.

Edited by GunarmDyne
Addition.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, GunarmDyne said:

I'm convinced that it's the boss's sub-parts. I keep hitting 100% after killing the final enemy but it drops down again as soon as the boss itself appears.

 

But, in general, the pause screen gives you a running total of how you're doing so far in each level.

 

Also, good news: The trophy list is finally up.

Yeah i noticed that. Before the final boss i pressed start and the ratio was 100% but after the boss i only got 94%

 

I Managed to do Veteran yesterday. You fight like 7 bosses! 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Vergil said:

I Managed to do Veteran yesterday. You fight like 7 bosses! 

 

Who did you use and what upgrades would you recommend? A longplay I saw for the PC version yesterday used the robot.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, GunarmDyne said:

 

Who did you use and what upgrades would you recommend? A longplay I saw for the PC version yesterday used the robot.

I started with Sam and stick with him. Upgraded the usual. His specials, HP  bomb and various to charge faster upgrades 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll grind a few runs on Normal to upgrade to full HP and Bomb capacity, along with charging up, then try again. Feel that if I can get to Stage 7 with full bombs (to save for the boss) and at least 1 continue, I'll make it.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, GunarmDyne said:

I'll grind a few runs on Normal to upgrade to full HP and Bomb capacity, along with charging up, then try again. Feel that if I can get to Stage 7 with full bombs (to save for the boss) and at least 1 continue, I'll make it.

You definitely need to make it to stage 7 without continues

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One thing that will help on a new run is the fact that I was pretty reckless in Stage 5 (which is Stage 4 on Normal) as I was testing the 100% Kill Rate. The only other problem is that level does have the hardest non-final boss, IMO.

 

Ah well. Have to keep at it this weekend.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.