AngerForce: Reloaded Trophy List?

GunarmDyne

Yeah, I noticed that when trying out the Switch version yesterday. The game has no continues, but a highly/fully-upgraded character won't need them due to the capability to add extra HP, refill between levels, destroy bullets with Specials/Bombs, and overall play very defensively.

Switching to the PS4 version after work and will aim to start earning the trophies. The three most-challenging ones will most likely be beating the game on Veteran, getting 2.5 million (billion?) on a single level, and- if I'm reading this right- a 10x multiplier (but if it's just a 10-hit combo, that may well be much easier).

• Like 1

Okay, have gotten all of them except clearing Veteran Mode (died on the final boss's final phase) and getting 100% Kill Rate on Normal Level 4. The problem with the latter is there are sub-portions of the boss that count towards that total %, and if you kill the main body of a phase before all of the sub-units, you lose out on it.

I was also wrong about there not being continues. They just get expensive, especially on Veteran.

Edited by GunarmDyne
Correction.

I'm at 77% for the steam game.

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/650780/achievements

Noticed a couple of you have raiden platted this will be pretty easy for you, shump warriors unite

Is the game having trophy synch problems

Edited by Galactic Hyper Balls

Yeah. The trophy list isn't actually up on PSN yet. Hopefully within the next few days.

I'm probably going to take a break from this so I don't get burnt out and check back in later in case someone finds some good strats on securing that Level 4 100% kill rate and clearing Veteran Mode. Only used Samhill so far, so other characters may be better.

• Like 1

On 2019-04-04 at 2:07 AM, GunarmDyne said:

Okay, have gotten all of them except clearing Veteran Mode (died on the final boss's final phase) and getting 100% Kill Rate on Normal Level 4. The problem with the latter is there are sub-portions of the boss that count towards that total %, and if you kill the main body of a phase before all of the sub-units, you lose out on it.

I was also wrong about there not being continues. They just get expensive, especially on Veteran.

For some reason i can´t get any higher than 94% on stage 4 normal. I really don´t know what im missing. 

Edited by Vergil

I'm convinced that it's the boss's sub-parts. I keep hitting 100% after killing the final enemy but it drops down again as soon as the boss itself appears.

But, in general, the pause screen gives you a running total of how you're doing so far in each level.

Also, good news: The trophy list is finally up.

Edited by GunarmDyne
Addition.

31 minutes ago, GunarmDyne said:

I'm convinced that it's the boss's sub-parts. I keep hitting 100% after killing the final enemy but it drops down again as soon as the boss itself appears.

But, in general, the pause screen gives you a running total of how you're doing so far in each level.

Also, good news: The trophy list is finally up.

Yeah i noticed that. Before the final boss i pressed start and the ratio was 100% but after the boss i only got 94%

I Managed to do Veteran yesterday. You fight like 7 bosses! 

48 minutes ago, GunarmDyne said:

Who did you use and what upgrades would you recommend? A longplay I saw for the PC version yesterday used the robot.

I started with Sam and stick with him. Upgraded the usual. His specials, HP  bomb and various to charge faster upgrades 

19 minutes ago, GunarmDyne said:

I'll grind a few runs on Normal to upgrade to full HP and Bomb capacity, along with charging up, then try again. Feel that if I can get to Stage 7 with full bombs (to save for the boss) and at least 1 continue, I'll make it.

You definitely need to make it to stage 7 without continues

One thing that will help on a new run is the fact that I was pretty reckless in Stage 5 (which is Stage 4 on Normal) as I was testing the 100% Kill Rate. The only other problem is that level does have the hardest non-final boss, IMO.

Ah well. Have to keep at it this weekend.

• Like 1