Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Solarus755

Solarus755's Dispute

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Solarus755

Devil May Cry 5

"Reason: highly unlikely, countless others are for some reason saving the last mission on the easiest difficulty for all S ranks trophy."

I simply didn't play Human difficulty (Easiest mode) until finishing all S ranks on all other difficulties. At the start of the game, you're able to select between Human and Devil Hunter difficulty, with the latter unlocking the next difficulty up while human does not. I saved Human for last simply because it was a difficulty too easy to be fun. There are no restrictions on trophy unlock order which would prevent this from being the case, so I'm not sure why I was flagged for this.

EDIT: Reason did not auto-populate, so I added it in.

Edited by Solarus755

Posted (edited)

EDIT: Moved reason for flagging to opening post

Edited by Solarus755
Moved reason to Opening post

Posted (edited)

people have been getting flagged for this same issue the list looks fine to me at least from looking over it. it will get unflagged probably. 3rd guy that had this happen supposedly there's a CFW save which is hitting false positives.

edit: didn't look at the 5 enemy's in less than 5 minute ><. might be a minor issue if not resolved.

Edited by kingdrake2

That is completely fine, what looks a bit weird is that you do the trophy for beating 5 enemies in 1 second and 4 minutes later finish mission 20 on DMD. You could have been doing any mission before going to finish DMD, but including loading screens and the mission itself it's very unlikely to finish it that fast. I don't think it's impossible, just VERY unlikely.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, AndresLionheart said:

That is completely fine, what looks a bit weird is that you do the trophy for beating 5 enemies in 1 second and 4 minutes later finish mission 20 on DMD. You could have been doing any mission before going to finish DMD, but including loading screens and the mission itself it's very unlikely to finish it that fast. I don't think it's impossible, just VERY unlikely.

I actually got the 5 enemies in one second trophy accidentally in the ending credits fight scene. I dropped a meteor on a pile of enemies as Dante and it popped. The Finish DMD trophy doesn't pop until after the credits, so that would explain the confusion.

Edited by Solarus755

As being close to the Plat myself

I can very well confirm you can S rank everything and leave human for last since both Human and Devil Hunter are unlocked from the start.

7 hours ago, Solarus755 said:

I actually got the 5 enemies in one second trophy accidentally in the ending credits fight scene. I dropped a meteor on a pile of enemies as Dante and it popped. The Finish DMD trophy doesn't pop until after the credits, so that would explain the confusion.

LOL! That's amazing. I didn't even think about that part.

Welp, another wrong report. I wonder who is accepting these flags...

Posted (edited)

think the moderation team is sorting it out right now. it's creating "alot" of false positives on legit gamers and will take a day or two to resolve. anyone affected by the false flagged will have it lifted.

Edited by kingdrake2

This game is a bait for functional illiterate reporters lol.

9 hours ago, AndresLionheart said:

Welp, another wrong report. I wonder who is accepting these flags...

Not me, that's for sure. :P