How-to: Ooh, in ya face!

Coexistant

How-to Guide for "Ooh, in ya face!"

These important steps will help guide you as I just achieved this trophy after trying about 20 games:

1. Have some one to boost with. It is absolutely essential to have some one to act as a dummy. Post in the boosting thread to get help if you don't know any one.
  2. Create a Ranked Match and have the boosting partner join.
  3. Player 1 (Trophy Hunter) chooses Chuck Liddell.
  4. Player 2 (Boosting Partner) chooses Stephen Bonnar.
  5. When the match starts have Player 2 follow the video and tap R1 + X together (they must release both buttons and tap). This will look like the player is glitching (I call it the "Glitch Kick"), but realistically they are opening an opportunity to get a Flash KO.
  6. Player 1 (Chuck Liddell) RUNS (L3 + Player 2's Direction) and presses L1 + SQUARE and this will perform a flying superman punch.
  7. When Player 1 strikes Player 2; BOTH Players back off from each other and let each other regenerate stamina. I believe this is absolutely essential to the trophy.
  8. Continue step 6 & 7 until you KO the other. My FLASH KO looked like I grazed my partner, and BOOM the trophy will immediately appeared.

Video of the "Glitch Kick" performed by Player 2. The "Glitch Kick" is at ~2:40 in the video.

Edited by Coexistant
Added when the "Glitch Kick" is performed.
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, scabab said:

I had that same trouble  I was boosting with a friend and I'd counter him in a way that he would get knocked out immediately without getting rocked and yet I wouldn't get the trophy.

I boosted with another person, removed him from the friends list before starting, did the same thing but that time it popped straight away.

I had actually read that it doesn't work if the person is on your friend list. I thought that was dubious but I tried it and it did work for me.

Wow ok thats weird? but thanks for the help mate i will try that in the next Days??

• 7 months later...