ropeppo81

ropeppo81's Dispute

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

ropeppo81

Fuse
Hi guys, I was just reported for Fuse, this is the motivation:

Fuse • Reason: perks trophies popped in the wrong order, which is impossible even using the exploit

I really can't understand where is the problem... if some one can help me to undestand this report i really appreciate it.

The only trophies in the wrong order only for 30 seconds are:

Valued Customer and All Grown Up

I think it's like when you complete a game on maximum difficulty and you unlock that trophy first, and then the one of the lowest difficulty.

It's been almost 5 years and I don't remember the game's mechanisms ... or if there were any glitches or bugs. 

The only thing I'm sure of, is that I played the entire game online with 3 friends.

Sorry for my bad English

Any help is appreciated ;)

edit:
i found this topic on ps3trophies, probably i did this trick for all perks:
https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/fuse/201184-about-valued-customer-glitch.html

Edited by ropeppo81

15 minutes ago, ropeppo81 said:

ropeppo81

Fuse
Hi guys, I was just reported for Fuse, this is the motivation:

The only trophies in the wrong order just for 30 seconds are:

Valued Customer and All Grown Up

unknown.png

You earned those trophies in reverse order. It's impossible to upgrade 16 perks to the max level without actually having the 16 perks beforehand.

Assuming you max them in separate and then log in after with all of them already maxed, you would pop All Grown Up first and then Valued Customer after (see example below).

unknown.png

The red flavor text should explain how the game will read your file upon syncing online with all the perks bought.

Game doesn't need a trigger to unlock the perks trophy. You don't need to buy another perk in order to make the game realize you have the perks. The game will auto-recognize this information upon login-sync. There is no known way to get the trophies in the order you got them, other than CFW.

The report team would like you to explain, if possible, how have you done the impossible, so your flag could be lifted if the reasoning is legitimate.

Posted (edited)

Hi thanks for the answer

If he used a CFW, why I would have given myself a bad time stamp? To be flagged? it would not make sense..as far i know it's a game with a lot of problem... it's more likely to have been buggy during the glitch .. don't you think?

Edited by ropeppo81

Posted (edited)

it seems you have already issued the verdict ...

I have no way to prove what happened, it is my only fault.

but if you have already decided to proceed in this direction, allow me to remeber the rule " 3 irregular trophies are needed for the report"

But it seems only two are flagged and could be illegitimate

5.jpg

so i'm wating for the MOD respons

Edited by ropeppo81

5 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

You should really break your text in smaller blocks, it makes it a lot harder to absorb this much information formatted together.

You have also (wrongly) explained the very same exploit that I've already explained in my previous post. It works the way I have posted, there are no mistakes there.

Your explanation makes no sense. Perks and character upgrades are 2 separate things. One takes money (credits) and the other takes exp. You mention "the server" recognizes stuff. It does not. You download information from the servers and your system does it. Everything on the server gets attached to your savefile, that's why your credits go negative after you login. I'm pretty sure that the "servers" are Insomaniac's, not EA's. Regardless, more people should have this error, not just this only dude, but that's not how the game reads your savefile.

I mean that you can use money and exp, then reload the previous save where you haven't used them both, but using one of them make the information refresh on the servers without refresh your save on the cloud, the concept is simple and is the same of the glitch

1 minute ago, LanceTheSpartan said:

I mean that you can use money and exp, then reload the previous save where you haven't used them both, but using one of them make the information refresh on the servers without refresh your save on the cloud, the concept is simple and is the same of the glitch

I don't understand the difference between updating the stats on the server, but not on the cloud. What exactly are you talking about with those?

If you can re-use the experience points to buy different character upgrades, wouldn't that allow you to buy every upgrade before hitting max level?

I think none of this bickering helps with the dispute, just kinda muddles it up tbh

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, YemmytheFerret said:

I think none of this bickering helps with the dispute, just kinda muddles it up tbh

True story.

I've never played this game, never approved any reports for it, don't even know what the game is about. Could have been a racing game for all I know. :P

The "problem" trophies here seems to be 16 upgraded perks in team perks menu, before unlocking 16 perks, and it's only by 45 seconds. 3 days later they get all pieces of intel. Can someone please explain the issue here? Can it be upgraded and popped before unlocking it in some way? Like upgrade pops instant and unlock pops later, or simply that you don't need to unlock 16 perks to have 16 perks, some don't need to be unlocked?

Is the Intel pieces out of order?

And yes, don't bicker about unrelated topics or attempt to start drama etc.

Edited by MMDE

2 minutes ago, MMDE said:

The "problem" trophies here seems to 16 upgraded perks in team perks menu, before unlocking 16 perks, and it's only by 45 seconds. 3 days later they get all pieces of intel. Can someone please explain the issue here? Can it be upgraded can pop before unlocking in some way? Like upgrade pops instant and unlock pops later, or simply that you don't need to unlock 16 perks to have 16 perks, some don't need to be unlocked?

Intel should be fine, he played all stages of the campaign so he could get that at any point afterwards or just before completing stage 6 if he was following a guide from start.

There are exactly 16 perks in the game. You purchase them at level 1 and then buy level 2 and 3 afterwards. You can't "pre-level" them to 2 and 3 before buying the level 1 version in any way. The game will read your information and pop the trophy for 16 perks with no further actions, provided you have them all bought at at least level 1 of each. In every known scenario, the game will pop all perks bought before all perks maxed.

This is even considering you actually have a savefile from the internet with all of them unlocked. Problem is that there is no way to distinguish a save file user from an exploit user, since both will pop in the same fashion, therefore both popping at 7 seconds from each other will NEVER generate a positive flag.

This is not the case here. User unlocked all 16 perks maxed before all 16 perks bought, which is neither possible under normal circumstances, nor through save file usage. Either he was hit by a one-of-a-kind glitch that could affect 0,0001% of the player base or he used CFW to earn the trophies in the order he did. I'm not judge to decide which.

Posted (edited)

2 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Intel should be fine, he played all stages of the campaign so he could get that at any point afterwards or just before completing stage 6 if he was following a guide from start.

There are exactly 16 perks in the game. You purchase them at level 1 and then buy level 2 and 3 afterwards. You can't "pre-level" them to 2 and 3 before buying the level 1 version in any way. The game will read your information and pop the trophy for 16 perks with no further actions, provided you have them all bought at at least level 1 of each. In every known scenario, the game will pop all perks bought before all perks maxed.

This is even considering you actually have a savefile from the internet with all of them unlocked. Problem is that there is no way to distinguish a save file user from an exploit user, since both will pop in the same fashion, therefore both popping at 7 seconds from each other will NEVER generate a positive flag.

This is not the case here. User unlocked all 16 perks maxed before all 16 perks bought, which is neither possible under normal circumstances, nor through save file usage. Either he was hit by a one-of-a-kind glitch that could affect 0,0001% of the player base or he used CFW to earn the trophies in the order he did. I'm not judge to decide which.

I have little to no reason to believe this user is using CFW.

Edited by MMDE

4 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I have little to no reason to believe this user is using CFW.

So he went through a one-of-a-kind glitch and his flag should be lifted then. Nothing else in his list is wrong, other than the issue mentioned.

16 minutes ago, MMDE said:

True story.

I've never played this game, never approved any reports for it, don't even know what the game is about. Could have been a racing game for all I know. :P

The "problem" trophies here seems to be 16 upgraded perks in team perks menu, before unlocking 16 perks, and it's only by 45 seconds. 3 days later they get all pieces of intel. Can someone please explain the issue here? Can it be upgraded and popped before unlocking it in some way? Like upgrade pops instant and unlock pops later, or simply that you don't need to unlock 16 perks to have 16 perks, some don't need to be unlocked?

And yes, don't bicker about unrelated topics or attempt to start drama etc.

Hi MMDe,

intel trophies are not connected to the upgrade trophies... and the intel trophy are in the right order.

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

So he went through a one-of-a-kind glitch and his flag should be lifted then. Nothing else in his list is wrong, other than the issue mentioned.

I don't think it's CFW. You'll have to send me some evidence of this (PM me, don't post public). The question is more if it's downloaded or edited save file use or not I think.

Edited by MMDE

Just now, MMDE said:

The question is more if it's save file use or not I think.

It's 100% not savefile usage. The trophies would never pop in this order using a savefile, under no circumstances. He would have issues with character trophies popping for max upgrades before max level if that was the case, or 100k credits spent before all perks maxed, or 1 coop stage + all coop stages autopopping. He has none of those issues.

If you think he did not use CFW, lift the flag as I can guarantee a savefile wouldn't pop trophies in the way it did for him. Even if you get to find he cheated in other games, nothing justifies his FUSE trophies popping in the order they did, other than the 2 reasons I've mentioned before.

Posted (edited)

*RETRACTED LIST OF 17 people who had the trophies out of order in a similar manner, many which was auto popped all the way*

You think they all just accidentally edited the timestamps in the wrong order? :P

There's some patterns to notice here. Some of them pop a lot of trophies at the same time (mostly the latter half of the list), others pop the two either some seconds or some few minutes in the wrong order.

Smells more like save file use to me, maybe edited save file. I'll check the users, check if most of them cheat in other games.

Edited by MMDE

I take back my statement that it could not be savefile usage then. Seems like I don't understand as much of this game as I thought I would have. Deal as you wish, I'm detracting from this dispute now as I have nothing else relevant to post.

Posted (edited)

Okay, of the 16 other people who had those trophies out of order, just like disputer, of everyone with 100% (I've checked) and everyone else who had been reported with less than 100%, 11 of them had more obviously cheated games that I now reported. Some of the accounts that I didn't find cheated games on had barely any games, maybe one exception.

What I'm saying is, this seems to me to be a cheater pattern, and it was like I expected, a downloaded / edited save file pattern, as this was what I could confirm almost all the other accounts had been doing in other games too. Most were caught for cheating multiple other games.

Sorry, but unless you can show/explain how it's possible to legitimately get them out of order, I think this flag will stick.

Edited by MMDE

4 hours ago, MMDE said:

Okay, of the 16 other people who had those trophies out of order, just like disputer, of everyone with 100% (I've checked) and everyone else who had been reported with less than 100%, 11 of them had more obviously cheated games that I now reported. Some of the accounts that I didn't find cheated games on had barely any games, maybe one exception.

What I'm saying is, this seems to me to be a cheater pattern, and it was like I expected, a downloaded / edited save file pattern, as this was what I could confirm almost all the other accounts had been doing in other games too. Most were caught for cheating multiple other games.

Sorry, but unless you can show/explain how it's possible to legitimately get them out of order, I think this flag will stick.

I have completed this game along time ago. Please take a look at my timestamps if it helps. I played it not long after it released. There where no glitches from what i remember. It was a gring upgrading all perks. Its a 4 player co op sci fi shooter just in case u were wondering

@ropeppo81, I could be wrong here, but, from reading many other disputes, I was under the impression that the 3 trophy rule was more of a guideline than a hard rule, and not really enforced if cheating was proven - ie acquiring a single online trophy years after servers went down. 

The idea that the platinum is counted as trophy 3 is more about the platinum isnt possible with trophies A and B, so because trophies A and B are messed up, the platinum is tainted, for lack of a better word.

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, ropeppo81 said:

In-game glitches/exploits 

In game glitches refers to gameplay itself.

An example might be walking through a wall and skipping half of the level or playing around in menus to trick the game into giving you infinite ammo, etc. It needs to be something anyone can repeat.

Otherwise anyone can say “glitch” to get out of their flag.

Edited by B1rvine

15 minutes ago, B1rvine said:

In game glitches refers to gameplay itself.

An example might be walking through a wall and skipping half of the level or playing around in menus to trick the game into giving you infinite ammo, etc. It needs to be something anyone can repeat.

Otherwise anyone can say “glitch” to get out of their flag.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/fuse/201184-about-valued-customer-glitch.html

Posted (edited)

That’s an “exploit” to be able to re-use the same credits over and over again, but the trophy order would still not be affected, as mentioned in the report.

Edited by B1rvine

If the drama about unrelated cases continues, I'll just close the dispute.

The reason your dispute is even still open is because it's been questionable if you're a cheater or not. All the extra nonsense has just made it impossible for me to read this thread, and does absolutely not help in the resolution of your case in the way I think you hope.

I guess I gotta read this thread as a non-logged in user now... ffs people.

EDIT:

Okay, before a decision was made, because of all the nonsense going on in this thread, he's hidden his profile. This means the dispute is over and I'll close this thread now...

If you want to reopen the case, you can PM me, but only if you unhide your profile again with all trophies visible.