Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jasminsch

jasminsch's Dispute

12 posts in this topic

jasminsch

Pic-a-Pix Pieces
You can fill all squares for one puzzle except one.As soon as you leave the puzzle the progress will be saved.Once you cleared all other puzzles you can go back to the remaining one(s) and set the last casket.Rince and repeat the steps for all other puzzle

Yes, this is possible in ALL Pic-a-Pix games.

Can confirm that the above statement is valid.

Posted (edited)

Can confirm there are some strange flag approvals going on lately. New staff? ūüôĄ

Edit: This game might still be auto-flagged and in this case needs to added to the exceptions concerning fast completion times.

Edited by fastflowdaman

Just throwing my hat in and vouching for the validity of his claim. 

Posted (edited)

I dont get it. This works in every pic a pix game - except Pic a Pix Pieces.
I dont get how someone can do this in 50 minutes.

Edit:

If this would work - why do all the other Players Need 10 Hours min.? Nearly all Players need more than a day to complete this.

I dont get it. Really.

Edit2:

The Dispute is a C+P of the word Sudoku Dispute.

In Word Sudoku this might work - but I have never ever seen anyone else doing this in Pic a Pix Pieces.

Edited by Belphega2208

Posted (edited)

20 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

If this would work - why do all the other Players Need 10 Hours min.? Nearly all Players need more than a day to complete this.

I dont get it. Really.

Because other Players do not care about being in top10 of fastest achievers and are popping trophies normally during the play by completing the pictures normally = 10 hours of play and 10 hours of "Game completion time"

@jasminsch spent for sure similar time (or even longer) to fill "all but one" piece and then tried to get the trophies as soon as possible = 10 hours of play and 50 minutes of trophy popping -> "Game completion time".

Check the other lists for "Pic-a-Pix Pieces" - there are even faster achievers.
And as I know my attitude - I will try to make it in similar way, lol.

20 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

In Word Sudoku this might work

It works like a charm :D.

Edited by Smashero

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Because other Players do not care about being in top10 of fastest achievers and are popping trophies normally during the play by completing the pictures normally.

Nice Idea - but most of the People I know who Play games like Pic a Pix or Powgi, do this for the fast platinum.
Pic a Pix Pieces Needs about more than 7 hours if you use a guide and fill in every Picture square by square.

If you Play it legit, without a guide, it will take you much much longer.

You really want to say, that all of the others loved to spend many hours of filling squares with a guide - except of using this trick?

To me, this sounds unbelievable.

And I haven't seen this in pic a pix pieces at all.

If I'm wrong, I apologize. But this doesn't sound familiar to me.

18 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

I feel like you're not understanding what's being discussed here or something. The trick being described here doesn't reduce the actual platinum play time at all. It still takes 10 hours to earn the platinum. All that changes is, by using this trick, you don't earn your very first trophy until very late, so that you time between first and last trophy (which is what PSNP uses to compute completion time) is small.

On a more general note, "but why didn't other people do it??" isn't evidence of anything and shouldn't ever be used as a reason to keep people flagged.

Amen to that.

Posted (edited)

Oh my god you are right.

I am totally sorry!

Now I understand whats going on :D

Sorry to @jasminsch too, sometimes hard brainlags hit me with full power.

I think, this can be lifted ^^

Edited by Belphega2208

I've un-flagged this. 

10 hours ago, fastflowdaman said:

Can confirm there are some strange flag approvals going on lately. New staff?

The overly large flag queue was mass approved by someone, as long as the reporter was semi-reputable or regularly reporting. A few people got caught in the mix.  

Apologies @jasminsch