Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RetroGamerLewis

RetroGamerLewis' Dispute

20 posts in this topic

RetroGamerLewis

Kingdom Hearts
I also questioned why that achievement was my first trophy in this game. I even put in the forum asking why that happened. If I was blatantly cheating why would I bring attention to myself. Nobody has an answer for it. This game s my second ps4 game that I’ve played. I just started this a week ago. I understand that cheaters are too be flagged, I have hidden this game, but I don’t believe I did anything to cause this or try to cause this. Multiple friends of mine have seen things like this happen and they all have said to delete the save and start over which is what I have done.

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, Belphega2208 said:

Which Trophy unlocked too soon?

I think it is not that difficult to check, especially when OP wrote:

25 minutes ago, RetroGamerLewis said:

I also questioned why that achievement was my first trophy in this game.

Top Dog
Collect all 101 Dalmatian entries in Jiminy's Journal.

Edited by Smashero

Just now, Smashero said:

I think it is not that difficult to check, especially when OP wrote:

Top Dog
Collect all 101 Dalmatian entries in Jiminy's Journal.

Ouch.

Never heard of a bug like this.

But yeah, it's impossible to get this at first ^^

I got my first Dalmatian unlock on first level.  Stated 3 were in a box, then the trophy for all Dalmatian trophies popped.  I stopped and posted on the forum right then and there.  Responses were it shouldn’t do that.  No answers too it.

Posted (edited)

On first Level?

What is a first level in Kingdom hearts? ^^

Destiny Islands? Traverse Town? Alice in Wonderland? ^^

Edited by Belphega2208

I posted this in glitched trophies when it happened.  Under the forums in the game page.  

1 minute ago, Belphega2208 said:

On first Level?

What is a first leveln in Kingdom hearts? ^^

Destiny Islands? Traverse Town? Alice in Wonderland? ^^

It was travers town.  

i seen the post, it's only with the ps4 version because i'm not seeing anything with the ps3 version and ps4 version seems to have some glitchy stuff with various trophy's that unlock with the story keyholes. 

if anyone is able to replicate this might be the saving grace.

I just got the last Dalmatian in hallow bastion.  I know for a fact this game is buggy.  I know have the Mickey face in the journal.  It was earned legitimate but the trophy popped when it shouldn’t have.  Either way I have hidden this game.  I’m going to finish it though just because I want to play all of them in order.  Reason why I went to PlayStation from Xbox.  Not sure why it popped early, but I have been told it freezes up,  will glitch out,  and that it may or may not continuously loop once u get to hallow bastion.  So far only thing I’ve seen is the one trophy popping as first one.  Not sure what I was accused of doing the synthesis too early.  I did that once I was able to get the ladder thing down in the accessory shop.  I’ve only been able to do 4 synthesis though.  I know there is a guide for that as well.

3 hours ago, RetroGamerLewis said:

Either way I have hidden this game

I don't think you need to do that. If you have proof that you posted to the forums asking what happened, that should be enough to exonerate you and get the flag lifted.

Does your PS4 save a screenshot when you earn a trophy? If that's the case, posting the screenshot here could help you.

First time I see someone with premium that has 4 games on their profile, and cheated one of them...

In case people wonder, his first trophy was "Top Dog" (collecting all 101 Dalmatian), which you can't get before sealing the keyhole in NeverLand AKA near end of the game.

14 hours ago, RetroGamerLewis said:

I got my first Dalmatian unlock on first level.  Stated 3 were in a box, then the trophy for all Dalmatian trophies popped.  I stopped and posted on the forum right then and there.  Responses were it shouldn’t do that.  No answers too it.

6 hours ago, marc_cp said:

Does your PS4 save a screenshot when you earn a trophy? If that's the case, posting the screenshot here could help you.

Like the 2nd quote says, do you have the screenshot of when the trophy popped? If it pops as soon as you open the chest it might help?

4 hours ago, MMDE said:

In case people wonder, his first trophy was "Top Dog" (collecting all 101 Dalmatian), which you can't get before sealing the keyhole in NeverLand AKA near end of the game.

Even if there is a savefile out there for this, wouldn't it pop a lot more than just the Dalmatians? (it should come as no surprise that I don't know how that stuff works, but I'm genuinely curious about this one.)

34 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Like the 2nd quote says, do you have the screenshot of when the trophy popped? If it pops as soon as you open the chest it might help?

I can confirm that it (under normal circumstances) unlocks as soon as you open the chest. I'm not really sure that this would help though -- even if the screenshot shows it unlocking in Traverse Town like he said, so what? That doesn't rule out save file usage in any way that I can see.

1 minute ago, NathanielJohn said:

I can confirm that it (under normal circumstances) unlocks as soon as you open the chest. I'm not really sure that this would help though -- even if the screenshot shows it unlocking in Traverse Town like he said, so what? That doesn't rule out save file usage in any way that I can see.

Then my question to MMDE is still relevant. Is it possible for save file usage to just pop that trophy without popping anything else given how far into the game you need to be to get all 101 dalmatians?

3 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Then my question to MMDE is still relevant. Is it possible for save file usage to just pop that trophy without popping anything else given how far into the game you need to be to get all 101 dalmatians?

Not necessarily. Using a downloaded or edited save file doesn't mean all the trophies just pop at the same time.

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

Not necessarily. Using a downloaded or edited save file doesn't mean all the trophies just pop at the same time.

I see. I didn't know that, I figured that a trophy that far into a game would have popped at least something else.

Curiosity satisfied lol.

On 4/3/2019 at 4:34 PM, RetroGamerLewis said:

I just got the last Dalmatian in hallow bastion.  I know for a fact this game is buggy.  I know have the Mickey face in the journal.  It was earned legitimate but the trophy popped when it shouldn’t have.  Either way I have hidden this game.  I’m going to finish it though just because I want to play all of them in order.  Reason why I went to PlayStation from Xbox.  Not sure why it popped early, but I have been told it freezes up,  will glitch out,  and that it may or may not continuously loop once u get to hallow bastion.  So far only thing I’ve seen is the one trophy popping as first one.  Not sure what I was accused of doing the synthesis too early.  I did that once I was able to get the ladder thing down in the accessory shop.  I’ve only been able to do 4 synthesis though.  I know there is a guide for that as well.

Do you have the screenshot?

Posted (edited)

On 03/04/2019 at 3:34 PM, RetroGamerLewis said:

Not sure what I was accused of doing the synthesis too early.  I did that once I was able to get the ladder thing down in the accessory shop.

I saw your trophies before you hid them. Aside from the Dalmations popping first being an obvious issue, the Synthesis was also in the wrong place. You can’t get the ladder down without the Green Trinity being unlocked.

Green Trinity unlocks during the chat with Aladdin at the very end of Agrabah (after defeating the boss and sealing the keyhole). So the trophy for Synthesis is impossible to pop until after you get the trophy for sealing the keyhole in Agrabah. But somehow you got it before.

And just in case anyone needs reminding of when the Green Trinity unlocks, here’s a random playthrough - Green Trinity unlocks at 1:01:40. Trophy for sealing the keyhole in Agrabah would pop upon leaving the world at that point, and then you could go straight to Traverse Town to Synthesise (and unlock the first Synthesis trophy) after but absolutely not before. Whereas you got the trophy for your first Synthesis BEFORE the trophy for sealing the keyhole in Agrabah, which is impossible.

I don’t know what happened to cause either issue on your profile, nor how it’s possible to cheat in that way, but that’s definite illegitimate timestamps, sorry.

Edited by Kristycism
Clarification

3 hours ago, Kristycism said:

I saw your trophies before you hid them. Aside from the Dalmations popping first being an obvious issue, the Synthesis was also in the wrong place. You can’t get the ladder down without the Green Trinity being unlocked.

Green Trinity unlocks during the chat with Aladdin at the very end of Agrabah (after defeating the boss and sealing the keyhole). So the trophy for Synthesis is impossible to pop until after you get the trophy for sealing the keyhole in Agrabah. But somehow you got it before.

And just in case anyone needs reminding of when the Green Trinity unlocks, here’s a random playthrough - Green Trinity unlocks at 1:01:40. Trophy for sealing the keyhole in Agrabah would pop upon leaving the world at that point, and then you could go straight to Traverse Town to Synthesise (and unlock the first Synthesis trophy) after but absolutely not before. Whereas you got the trophy for your first Synthesis BEFORE the trophy for sealing the keyhole in Agrabah, which is impossible.

I don’t know what happened to cause either issue on your profile, nor how it’s possible to cheat in that way, but that’s definite illegitimate timestamps, sorry.

Sounds about correct to me. (Played through KH1 like 6 times or something) :P 

https://kingdomhearts.fandom.com/wiki/Item_synthesis#Kingdom_Hearts

Thanks for this info btw! I hadn't actually thought about this!! :)

I think this case is over. Trophies generally don't pop too early, and here we got two cases of it. I'm confused by this person having 4 games on their profile and premium account. Is this a second account? If you make another one, just stop cheating, that's all.

Oh, and you were right about them earning the 1 synth before Agrabah... these are all the trophies they had before they hid it:

2019-04-05-00h52-14.png