Trophy Thoughts?

NillerKasket

I mean yeah, somewhat based on either/both. It's called World War Z after all. Don't think the main attraction is the story though. They've mostly shown gameplay, which consists of massive swarms of zombies and awesome ways to slaughter them with your teammates. Really excited for this game (didn't like the book nor the movie that much), and I think the trophies looks good enough. A bit grindy but this is one of those games like L4D where you're meant to replay the same stuff over and over again, just for the fun of killing shit.

• Like 1

Looks kinda grindy. But I have a feeling there will be a couple glitched trophies mixed in there. And the MP's not bad, just a grind. I do wonder if the Genocide trophy counts all across the board? I'm assuming it will. Would suck if it wasn't.

Trophy list looks doable, just hope the hardest difficulty isn’t impossible. I’d like a good challenge and feel like I worked for it, but I don’t want the highest difficulty to be bullet sponge OP enemies.

Hope this game does well, and I hope it doesn’t suffer frame rate issues from the amount of zombies on screen.

• Like 2

Overall, it's a solid list. Hardest difficulty will likely provide a good challenge and a lot of the other trophies seem aimed towards giving everything a try. I don't know how long the PvE matches are, but that could end up being quite the long grind...Other than that though, it's not the most original list but it should be a fun time so long as the game is good!

Looks like another zombie FPS game. Which a lot of people like, but it doesn’t look like it’s breaking any new ground.

World War Z, the book, got done dirty. It’s an amazing book written like an investigative report on the global result of a world-wide zombie infestation. Every chapter is a different interviewee from different countries, social-economic backgrounds, positions of power, etc. It’s suprisingly thorough in the speculation on what would happen to humanity as a whole; it’s like watching a documentary on the outcome of a fictional war.

So, yeah. The movie was mediocre, and this game looks to also be mediocre. But read the book, you guys!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ResoluteRock said:

Trophy list looks doable, just hope the hardest difficulty isn’t impossible. I’d like a good challenge and feel like I worked for it, but I don’t want the highest difficulty to be bullet sponge OP enemies.

Now, this is all pure speculation, but I've seen quite a few gameplay videos and the zombies seem extremely similar to L4D's zombies. Meaning the average zombie will die from 1-3 bullets, while the "special" types take a few more before they go down. As such, I suspect the difficulty will be handled similarly. Meaning, the normal zombie's HP will stay the same (insignificant), but they'll do much more damage should you let them come close enough.

22 hours ago, Leenewbe said:

was looking forwards to overkills TWD but as that was doa i'm hoping for this to be a lot better, the list doesnt look too grindy either, so i'm looking forward to this 1 atm.

Is this not that game just rebranded?

Just watched the new Gameplay Trailer released today.

According to the video, a description of the hardest difficulty, "Insane", is:

Zombies are relentless. Friendly fire is unforgiving. Supplies throughout the map are scarce. Player character will die instantly after 1 incapacitation.

Platinum definitely looks like it's going to be UR.

Edited by ResoluteRock
  • Like 2

On 3/4/2019 at 6:45 PM, NillerKasket said:

what are your thoughts?

How many online or Co-Op trophies (with another player needed) there are? Or they can all be done in solo or this game is even only single-player?

I'm sorry but I don't know anything about this game (and I HATE online/Co-Op trophies lol)

• Like 1

On 6.4.2019 at 8:14 AM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

How many online or Co-Op trophies (with another player needed) there are? Or they can all be done in solo or this game is even only single-player?

I'm sorry but I don't know anything about this game (and I HATE online/Co-Op trophies lol)

Then this game probably isn't for you.

Alone, you won't stand a chance on higher difficulties

• Like 2

On 2019-04-05 at 2:41 PM, ResoluteRock said:

Just watched the new Gameplay Trailer released today.

According to the video, a description of the hardest difficulty, "Insane", is:

Zombies are relentless. Friendly fire is unforgiving. Supplies throughout the map are scarce. Player character will die instantly after 1 incapacitation.

Platinum definitely looks like it's going to be UR.

Oh god. 

Let's do this!

I love the game. Not that hard on insane with max weapons and class perks. 

sadly the game crashing always for me on insane. Needs a patch. 

You need more than 100 hours for platinum. All classes to max and the multi-player takes some time. 

You can farm the last level in chapter 4 on hard or higher for fast XP and cash. Shortest level in the game and turrets are your friend. xD

2 Trophys are bugged for me CAN'T FOOL ME & THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY. 

Recommend WWZ. 

Edited by Pound_of_Life89
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Pound_of_Life89 said:

I love the game. Not that hard on insane with max weapons and class perks. 

sadly the game crashing always for me on insane. Needs a patch. 

You need more than 100 hours for platinum. All classes to max and the multi-player takes some time. 

You can farm the last level in chapter 4 on hard or higher for fast XP and cash. Shortest level in the game and turrets are your friend. xD

2 Trophys are bugged for me CAN'T FOOL ME & THE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY. 

Recommend WWZ. 

How soloing this game? I want to get it, but won't be able to play multiplayer until later this year hopefully. 

It's a 10/10 on insane difficulty with bots. 9/10 with a good team. (Tokyo, New York & Moscow 9/10

Jerusalem 10/10) 

Thanks to friendly fire. All other Trophies you can earn solo. 

That platinum takes way to long. You need to buy every perk / level 5 weapon 1000 credits each and that's a lot with only 550 credits for finish a mission on insane difficulty. You can farm on hard for 350 credits. Easy 200 missions. 20 minutes for a mission = 70 hours with loading screens. That's only the story. I don't know if you need all the multi-player perks. That would be sick.  

Maby later you can buy credits with real money and you save 100 hours of farming. (pay to win in multi-player)

After all that you can try finish all missions on insane. You need a good team with max perks and a lot of practice and skill. I got 5 missions so far and it was a pain to do solo. No chance with low level randoms.

For all good luck with this ur platinum. Fun enough to go for it. 

My Insane farming method (Tokyo) 

https://youtu.be/mO_6Wi-lk5U

For hard farming I recommend level 3 in moscow. Easy and fast level. Only one 2 minutes wave in the beginning and 5 targets at the end. The rest you can speed run. 

Sry for spoilers

Edited by Pound_of_Life89
  • Like 2