Trophy Thoughts?

NillerKasket

On 4/20/2019 at 0:49 PM, SinisterPledge said:

Walking Bank - Do you need to collect 200 resources in total, or do you need to actually have 200 resources on you at one point?

If it's the latter, I find it very strange that this trophy has a rarity of 13% atm. I haven't seen anyone reach 200 yet in all the matches I've played.

i recommend making scavenging for supplies the priority and avoiding players unless necessary. i used this approach to get the achievement out of the way. it worked on the 3rd try. and yes its definitely 200 in a single match

Edited by Gemini-JohnnyT

11 hours ago, Pound_of_Life89 said:

I wish they would focus only on fixing the issues with the game instead of choosing to add on more content while the game is still in a buggy state.

I’ll give them credit though: they do seem to be listening to their fans on Twitter and I appreciate that a lot

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got my plat!

Was a huge but fun grind! Didn't want to kill the enjoyment by speed-farming credits, just played online Hard games and had fun carrying randoms. It took its time but why stress a really awesome game, really enjoyed it

For me, it's the game of the year (so far)!

17 minutes ago, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

I'm going to buy it tomorrow... There are a lot of people online?

Yes there are many

Edited by Erkawest

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, milanbarca82 said:

Question to those who have the plat.
Just finished my first playthrough on normal.  What is the most efficient ways to shorten the time obtaining the plat?  In other words, what was your road map to platinum for this game?

While I don't have platinum, you have to complete 100 pve mode missions. So probably the best and fastest way is to play on medium and hard difficulty, after you miss supply credits and XP you can repeat the first mission in moscow on insane. you can farm 1250xp and 250 credits every 3-4 minutes. They recommend playing on medium difficulty unless you have your own team. Playing with random people is about nerves! Over 100 missions should be open to all the perks and weapons.

• Like 1