Borderlands GOTY trophy list not syncing

Is anyone else having this problem? Not only that, despite my internet connection being fine, it consistently boots me into 'offline' mode, saying that I lost connection. I suppose its because its day one, but still...the trophy list not syncing to my account?

Just give it some time, this has become a sort of common issue with games such as liar princess/blind prince, and the physical copy of walking dead final season. The borderlands xbox one list just went up on exophase so I assume the ps4 list should be synced soon-ish/within a few days

31 minutes ago, Valyrious said:

It isn't live yet. Not only that, the physical copy seems to have only gotten a limited printing run.

From what I've heard, most stores only got 2 copies. I would suspect that they would be getting a restock though, and that the limited supply upfront was due to a quick announce-release and the absolute love that people have for the series causing everyone to want it. Could be wrong though.

Edited by communistwookiee

10 minutes ago, Squirlruler said:

Man, hope they changed the RNG for the ClapTrap DLC trophies. >.<

This ^^ and too bad they didn't remove this senseless, boring and annoying DLC "Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot"...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ToTheEmber said:

Just give it some time, this has become a sort of common issue with games such as liar princess/blind prince, and the physical copy of walking dead final season. The borderlands xbox one list just went up on exophase so I assume the ps4 list should be synced soon-ish/within a few days

Trails of Cold Steel on PS4 took a day for the trophies to sync as well.

24 minutes ago, GTA_Darren said:

For physical release in the US it is not really GameStop exclusive, you can also order it from 2K store, but as I check this morning, it is sold out there also. However, GameStop is going to restock on April 19.

Any news if the 2K store will restock sooner or if you can do a backorder?

Just now, UNLOADED said:

So all trophies auto pop with PS3 cross save?

Just now, Squirlruler said:

Wait. Really. You can use your PS3 save? *gasp*

Yes, you have to patch the PS3 game and upload them from there.

So far only a few of the trophies from the last DLC popped, but I assume it’s like 2 was and there are a bunch of others I could get to pop under the right circumstances. I haven’t had time to fully explore that yet. 

• Like 1