Shara Boss trophy bugged again

t1redmonkey

So I finished the requirements for my final trophy(Shara Boss) in this game yesterday, the day of the new patch, only to not have the trophy pop.  Double checked the requirements on multiple websites just to make sure I'd done everything, and I definitely had.  I submitted a ticket for the issue and this is the reply I got:

Dwayne A (En Masse Entertainment)

Apr 3, 07:28 PDT

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting us.

I understand that you are experiencing this trophy issue. I would like to inform you that we are already aware of this issue and the developers are taking a look at it.

I highly suggest that you wait for further announcement in our websites. Thank you for understanding and patience regarding this issue.

Best regards,

Dwayne

En Masse Entertainment Customer Support
We always strive for excellent service so any feedback you can provide when you receive our email survey would be greatly appreciated!

Have also checked their 'Known issues' thread on their forums for PS4, and there's this in there:

Some Trophies do not appear to be unlocking correctly.

Which suggests the patch may have broken other trophies.

Thought this may be useful for anyone who is looking at starting this, hopefully they fix the bugged trophies soon.

19 minutes ago, t1redmonkey said:

So I finished the requirements for my final trophy(Shara Boss) in this game yesterday, the day of the new patch, only to not have the trophy pop.  Double checked the requirements on multiple websites just to make sure I'd done everything, and I definitely had.  I submitted a ticket for the issue and this is the reply I got:

Have also checked their 'Known issues' thread on their forums for PS4, and there's this in there:

Which suggests the patch may have broken other trophies.

Thought this may be useful for anyone who is looking at starting this, hopefully they fix the bugged trophies soon.

Did the in-game achievement pop up when you completed it? That one shows up at the same time as the trophy does

On 4/3/2019 at 7:42 PM, SnowxSakura said:

Did the in-game achievement pop up when you completed it? That one shows up at the same time as the trophy does

Yep popped the in-game acheivement, didn't get the trophy.  Like I said though, looks like it's a known issue with the devs that's somehow been introduced in this patch so hopefully they are going to fix it.

15 hours ago, t1redmonkey said:

Yep popped the in-game acheivement, didn't get the trophy.  Like I said though, looks like it's a known issue with the devs that's somehow been introduced in this patch so hopefully they are going to fix it.

This isn't the first time those trophies have broken, they did in the past before and it took them a couple months to fix it. Hopefully it won't take as long this time

• 3 weeks later...