Ultraxian

new player LF guild & tips

9 posts in this topic

i know this games quit old now but I've always enjoyed card/rpg type games yugioh etc. I'm just wondering there's a guild I can join as I've heard that's the only real way to get better cards/gems and other things. Does anyone have any tips on what areas to go for first and if its even worth starting this game with no guild or anything.

Guilds are always a plus for you, no matter if you are level 1 or level 1000.  There are a lot of guilds you can join. As long as you keep playing daily and meet the requirements they ask, you’ll be fine ;) 

Try to join a “relaxed” team with minimal requirements. First, you need to spend your gold on Kingdoms: unlocking them, unlock new passives and perks from each kingdom and... of course, gold chest to unlock new troops. If you’re in a guild, always contribute the minimum. You’ll get good stuff in return, but some players don’t contribute enough, so, basically they are idling... and the rewards for those that spend extra money get nothing special in return.

Another thing to do when possible: there is a kingdom that unlocks “Soulforge”. When you unlock this mode, there will be some instructions to unlock new tabs that allow you to “forge” extra GOOD cards.

I know this is a little “blank” to you if you haven’t started the game. But in a few days, you’ll understand this better.

6 hours ago, Ultraxian said:

i know this games quit old now but I've always enjoyed card/rpg type games yugioh etc. I'm just wondering there's a guild I can join as I've heard that's the only real way to get better cards/gems and other things. Does anyone have any tips on what areas to go for first and if its even worth starting this game with no guild or anything.

You can do everything on your own if you're really intent on doing it that way.  But having a guild that's at least semi-active can help you accumulate additional resources through a number of different avenues and that can speed things along.  In addition, having a semi-active guild that you can chat with can be a real help with answering questions or trouble-shooting your problem areas and your teams, et cetera.

I've been in a guild for a long time that formed through this website.  I'm not the guild boss, but if you talk to @de_digibeet either through messages here or on PSN, he can probably find you a spot in our guild if you're looking for one to join and you're at least semi-active.

thanks for the information and help. I'll give de_Digibeat a message once I've downloaded the game and final fantasy 15 patch 1.26 (ill wait till that's done first) 

be sure to spell my name right ;)
I'm away for the weekend, it's not clear yet if I have internet there but you can try it.

You can read some general tips in the 'raid boss damage question' thread.

At the very start of the game it hardly matters what you do. Aim for doing the quest lines of each kingdom, sequence is of no importance though broken spire and zhul'kari give access to the arena and treasure hunt mini games. You'll get a better unit for every quest line you finish. Just play on lowest difficulty, there's no real point in playing on anything higher except when doing challenges with a soul team.

Posted (edited)

oops sorry for the misspelt name. I'll download it today and start on the kingdom quests. I'll send you a message but if your unable to get internet were your going its ok. Have a nice weekend 😊 

Edited by Ultraxian

I have internet where I am and I brought my ps4 along with me, I can add you to the guild from here. But let's just assume I'm away for the weekend, since I'll be a lot slower in responding compared to what I am used to.

To add you to he guild I need your invite code, to find this you have to boot up the game, press the options button on the controller and look at the bottom of the menu. Send me that invite code and I can send you an invite from our guild which is called: psnprofiles co-op. You will receive this in the in-game mail.

Guild rules are straight forward: enjoy the game and play at your own discretion.

You can donate gold to guild statues, don't bother for a while, you can barely gather gold and you have much more important things to spend your gold on: kingdom levels. When you open a kingdom menu you can do kingdom quest line, but if you select 'kingdom levels and power' (bottom right), you can add gold for higher kingdom levels. At level 10 every unit you have gets a +1 to the stat of that kingdom which is highly useful for you and for the guild. The more powerful you are, the more you can contribute in various ways, so guild policy is to advise new players to level up all your kingdoms first before donating gold to the guild tasks. You can obviously disregard this and play how you like :).

Good luck and welcome to the game :).

thank you 😊 ill send you my invite code and look forward to joining and helping out when I can.

my plan to start is to do the kingdom quest chain for the new troop card then do all the bonus challenge things for extra souls etc then level to 10 starting with magic kingdoms.