zombie dlc trophies auto pops (save from ps3)

Just now, MidnightMoth said:

So you upload the entire save but it only gave you one of your characters? Do you know if the items in the bank carried over?

You pick which character to transfer on the PS3 version, so might only let you do one at a time. 

• Like 1

Kinda glad not everything auto pops. This is gonna be my 3rd time doing all the stuff in Borderlands 1

I'll import my saves, but definitely wanna start fresh and play through all over again. 

The claptrap collectible auto pops I can get behind that, just spend 15 hours getting that trophy on PS3 and so glad I don't have to do it again 

Not only that: as I am looking through the trophy lists of the recent players:

- level caps autopops, but only the level "just below" transferred character,

- ClapTrap statues,

- ClapTrap collectibles,

- Braaaaains,

- Location names,

- I saw also "Completionist" from "Secret Armory" as a first trophy from this DLC,

chBUaDb.png

And probably even more stuff.

Those lists will be super messed up, lol!

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, PaulVillanueva said:

How do you upload your save data from ps3 to ps4? Through ps plus cloud service?

Still haven't played this Remaster but on 2 and Pre Sequel there was an option on the menus.

Think you had to upload the character first on the ps3 and then download on ps4.

Should be the same

Where is the fun in that D: game is amazing, id rather find someone to play it with properly through the whole game in a fun voicechat :D 

But im not judging those spending 30 bucks to get easy trophies from importing =p esp since the game got some neat new extras

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Terarded said:

I wonder if those hacked shields that everyone seemed to have back in the day will transfer. I'd prefer to experience it all normally but if it'd be cool if it transfers with the save to make some of the tedious trophies more chill for the second time round.

and make the boring underdome grind far less painful. but it will be still very painful

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Terarded said:

I wonder if those hacked shields that everyone seemed to have back in the day will transfer. I'd prefer to experience it all normally but it'd be cool if it transfers with the save to make some of the tedious trophies more chill for the second time round.

Yea they can be importet. I used them too. Like @KANERKB said, makes the underdome (and crawerax etc) less painfull :D

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Smashero said:

Not only that: as I am looking through the trophy lists of the recent players:

- level caps autopops, but only the level "just below" transferred character,

- ClapTrap statues,

- ClapTrap collectibles,

- Braaaaains,

- Location names,

- I saw also "Completionist" from "Secret Armory" as a first trophy from this DLC,

chBUaDb.png

And probably even more stuff.

Those lists will be super messed up, lol!

how the level caps? I got only 51 when I level up the lower ones didnt pop

12 minutes ago, Pinselneo said:

This^

The only Ding trophy I could to auto-pop, was Ding! Over-Levelled but that was a fluke that happened when I joined a random online game ?. I'm going to have to start a new character to get the other Ding trophies

This thing must be glitching like Handsome Collection. It auto popped me 2 location trophies and completed my map when i joined friend (in borderlands 2) with my "old" character and he used fast travel. I wish it didn't auto pop. It took me few hours to figure out what i don't have since all locations were already discovered.

2 hours ago, Pinselneo said:

That's what I wrote: onyly one.

Yep, as @HuntingFevermentioned: start a new char and play normally to get the remaining ones.

OR import another one with lower level ;).

Edited by Smashero

11 minutes ago, Smashero said:

That's what I wrote: onyly one.

Yep, as @HuntingFevermentioned: start a new char and play normally to get the remaining ones.

OR import another one with lower level ;).

yeah I play with a new character now :) almost lvl 20.

1 hour ago, ihadalifeb4this said:

This thing must be glitching like Handsome Collection. It auto popped me 2 location trophies and completed my map when i joined friend (in borderlands 2) with my "old" character and he used fast travel. I wish it didn't auto pop. It took me few hours to figure out what i don't have since all locations were already discovered.

I traveled with my lvl 51 character to every map to get the trophies.

Other trophies like the kill trophies and cash trophy can be triggered to unlock :)