Platinum Walkthrough & Trophy Guide for Conan Exiles

grifteskymfning

• 10 months later...

Well I downloaded the license then started my BlackOps 4 download (cus its FREE for a month) but after seeing this game platinum in 15mins I paused my download and got Conan THEN blackops 4.

So ya... Appreciate the video!! Now to get an easy PS Star + Plat!! Thanx bro you always rock. That's why I been a subber for a year now.

• Like 1

I did a walkthrough for my Short But Sweet series. This will show you how to earn all the trophies as quick and efficiently as I possibly could. I hope it helps and I will catch you trophy hunters in the next episode!

NOTICE: There is 1 Multiplayer trophy, it is an easy one that you can boost with a friend or even a 2nd PS4 console should you have access to one. I show how to do it at the end of the video.
(Also Flying command in Admin Panel on PS4 isn't working.)
Cheers guys, happy hunting.

• Like 2

Maybe this will help someone (The Gilt, The Craft and the Lie):

If you are like me and failed to have the blacksmith "crafted" (converted) in the Wheel of Pain instantly like in the video (probably because I didn't have the crafting multiplier set to 0, but even changing that didn't help in my case), here's a workaround. Just spawn the same blacksmith again, but this time, check the box below the list that says "Spawn as converted thrall item". This skips the whole part after you put the blacksmith into the wheel of pain (which is still necessary to do for the other trophy), so now just use the spawned item at the Blacksmith's Bench and craft the mace.

Edited by PetrCobra
  • Like 1