The one thing missing from this game

I know as a survivor your main focus is to be as silent as possible but this game would make for a whole lot more fun if they added some dialogue options imo. 

It would be great to vary stuff up a bit too! For instance, a survivor shouting giving a notification to the killer like when they vault or mess up a heal. It would also be very amusing to be able to mock any other survivors when they mess up the gens lol. 

Since Ash dropping as a character this occurred to me, playing as Ash is great and all but I wish he had alot more to say..... 

Also I would fucking love if the killers had dialogue too! Would be so satisfying to chat shit to the annoying twat survivors lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PpprincessPeach said:

Some dialogue options would be a welcomed addition to the game.

But you probably know how everything would get abused to hell and back, even mori animations get spammed just to troll survivors

and then think tbagging, pointing, towards killers lol

Survivors would become a million times more annoying for sure but it would still be boss lol.

For me, this game needs more modes, more gameplay variations. As right now it’s the same thing every time: Killer chase and sacrifice survivors, prevent them to repair the most generators. Survivors repair generators, avoid the killer and escape. I wish there are more goals to vary the game. By keeping the same state as it is now, the game will die off quickly - players will get tired and leave.

As we all know, killers have a unique power. I strongly believe that survivors should have an unique ability to distinguish themselves from others, an ability then no other survivors can have. As now, all survivors play the exact same way aside the perks and when you unlocked their perks for other characters, you can just toss this survivor away and never play it again.

Edited by Max654

5 minutes ago, Max654 said:

For me, this game needs more modes, more gameplay variations. As right now it’s the same thing every time: Killer chase and sacrifice survivors, prevent them to repair the most generators. Survivors repair generators, avoid the killer and escape. I wish there are more goals to vary the game. By keeping the same state as it is now, the game will die off quickly - players will get tired and leave.

As we all know, killers have a unique power. I strongly believe that survivors should have an unique ability to distinguish themselves from others, an ability then no other survivors can have. As now, all survivors play the exact same way aside the perks and when you unlocked their perks for other characters, you can just toss this survivor away and never play it again.

Fully agree! 

I've often thought that some different modes would liven things up a bit. I love dbd but it does feel a bit stale alright. Its good to get new killers and survivors but as you have said and rightly so, it's just the same thing over and over again..... 

What modes would you like to see? 

24 minutes ago, Max654 said:

By keeping the same state as it is now, the game will die off quickly - players will get tired and leave.

This is true on paper, but not in practice. I can personally vouch for this as I'm almost devotion 3 and have been doing the same thing over and over not to mention I have 2 other accounts. 

I kinda wish they would make one huge map, with 8 survivors 2 killers. I've only dreamed that up with no constructive argument why it should exist, but things like that just excite me.

EDIT: Survivors having a small passive skill to differentiate them from the others is a really good suggestion. Bring it to the DbD forums!

Edited by PpprincessPeach
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, PpprincessPeach said:

This is true on paper, but not in practice. I can personally vouch for this as I'm almost devotion 3 and have been doing the same thing over and over not to mention I have 2 other accounts. 

I kinda wish they would make one huge map, with 8 survivors 2 killers. I've only dreamed that up with no constructive argument why it should exist, but things like that just excite me.

EDIT: Survivors having a small passive skill to differentiate them from the others is a really good suggestion. Bring it to the DbD forums!

I've thought that myself, kind of like a massive battle royal mode. Would be so sweet 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2019 at 9:33 AM, PpprincessPeach said:

Some dialogue options would be a welcomed addition to the game.

But you probably know how everything would get abused to hell and back, even mori animations get spammed just to troll survivors

and then think tbagging, pointing, towards killers lol

Limit dialogue options so you can only use them once every 30 seconds, problem solved

• Like 1

The one thing this game needs? Exit timer. Once a toxic survivor decides to leave for not being able to cope with being bested, the game should give you a 10-second timer before it disconnects you. This time is more than enough for the killer to finish his/hers mori for example. And if you press anything whilst the timer counts down you will stop the disconnecting sequence. That's the one major addition this game desperately needs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see a more comprehensive tutorial that teaches survivors and killers everything they need to know before they go online. What I mean by this is a tutorial on how to use every perk effectively and a practice mode against bots. This tutorial can vary from beginner to advanced and it gets more detailed the more time you spend practising. I always thought it would be a good idea to explain perks like 'Borrowed Time' to new players or teach specific builds that you can use.

Also, a story mode would be cool. I always imagined it being a single player experience with AI teammates that you'd have to work with and objectives that you'd have to complete like 'Escape the match with everyone alive.' It could be like you have to help Laurie Strode escape from Michael Myers on Haddonfield. Your objective would be to make sure she survives the trial. If she dies, you fail or something like that.

• Like 2