Problems with admin controls

Lonemankane

Once I selected Sewer Abomination it showed as red and didn’t spawn so I clicked the button like five more times and then it worked. For Kinscourge, I had to exit the admin panel and re-enter it before I could select it from the options. It’s pretty buggy but it will work eventually.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KANERKB said:

most videos I se just use the controls to make them pop up and just kill them getting  over and done, did the patch stop this or something

Nah just never could get the bosses to spawn do I personally just went to them I'm not even sure how the abomination could spawn outside cause it's kinda attached to a pit in the sewer but maybe there's a way

2 minutes ago, Arin1979 said:

In Admin panel, go to show NPC write "Boss name" and pop! Two Bosses don't apeear in the list with all Bosses group.

I already put the name down and the boss no matter how many times I press to make them pop up it does nothing the others pop up fine and dandy though

1 minute ago, KANERKB said:

I already put the name down and the boss no matter how many times I press to make them pop up it does nothing the others pop up fine and dandy though

Y not just go face them then I mean u can set it so ur invulnerable lol so not like ur in danger

Or u might could join someone who can spawn them like that other poster

1 hour ago, KANERKB said:

I use that video last night to pop all trophies except coop online, It's a video from three days ago, which is the latest version.

Edited by Arin1979
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Arin1979 said:

I use that video last night to pop all trophies except coop online, It's a video from three days ago, which is the latest version.

Yes, cos for Sewer Abomination, you'll be best off searching "sewer". That's how I did it in my guide anyway.

8 minutes ago, Lefalaja said:

This one works 100% for me last night.

CONAN 100%

Nice work to both of you. Thanks for checking the guide out ^^ 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KANERKB said:

That happened to me with a couple of the bosses. I just kept backing out of the admin panel and then going back into it until it worked.

I had an issue where the sewer abomination bass as the spawn creatures tab was missing for me after a few resets of the game it still didn't show and even didn't show in the spawn npc tab so I just ended up finding where the dungeon was and how to beat it that way, that didn't take more than 20 mins. The fly tab doesn't work in the admin panel either so the video is slightly out of date but not really hard to work out where to go if you Google search for information and locations. Had to do that to find that you have to climb the volcano to do the equivalent instead of flying.

2 hours ago, lordzeze said:

That happened to me with a couple of the bosses. I just kept backing out of the admin panel and then going back into it until it worked.

Yeah you have to back out of the admin panel each time or it'll become glitchy and just mess up. 

57 minutes ago, zens_zulu said:

I had an issue where the sewer abomination bass as the spawn creatures tab was missing for me after a few resets of the game it still didn't show and even didn't show in the spawn npc tab so I just ended up finding where the dungeon was and how to beat it that way, that didn't take more than 20 mins. The fly tab doesn't work in the admin panel either so the video is slightly out of date but not really hard to work out where to go if you Google search for information and locations. Had to do that to find that you have to climb the volcano to do the equivalent instead of flying.

When searching in the admin panel, did you search using the word "boss" or "sewer"?

2 hours ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

Yeah you have to back out of the admin panel each time or it'll become glitchy and just mess up. 

When searching in the admin panel, did you search using the word "boss" or "sewer"?

Yes searched both if those but it didn't come up and in the spawn npc tab and I had no spawn creatures tab like all the videos shown. So I just looked up where to find the boss normally and beat it that way, was faster than waiting for someone to hopefully know what the solution was as I tried searching why the tab wasn't there and found nothing.

• 1 year later...