New update

Gefro-On-Defro

38 minutes ago, Mori said:

Well, I wonder if invincible mode will lock trophies or not.

Quite likely it will - the original « easy » mode already did not allow trophies to pop, it would not make sense from the devs to make such a u-turn...

Edited by Neef-GT5

37 minutes ago, Arcesus7 said:

Meh, nothing interesting with this update. Bernard was already a DLC boss, so what's new here with respect to him? 

I'd prefer to have more content!! 1f605.png

Pretty good they’re updating it after so long though. Would love to be able to unlock trophies from it. But hey, may give it a try either way.

1 hour ago, Mori said:

Well, I wonder if invincible mode will lock trophies or not.

52 minutes ago, Neef-GT5 said:

Quite likely it will - the original « easy » mode already did not allow trophies to pop, it would not make sense from the devs to make such a u-turn...

I hope it does. But quite frankly I don't know how it would work otherwise.. getting S-ranks is based on total KO's, so with invincibility that would immediately be 0. And then there is max hits, and invincibility doesn't prevent you from being hit ?

"Easy" mode also locked all other trophies, right? In that case I guess that will be the same with invincibility.. 

7 minutes ago, Gefro-On-Defro said:

Pretty good they’re updating it after so long though. Would love to be able to unlock trophies from it. But hey, may give it a try either way.

Absolutely, good to see they still care about this fantastic game. You should definitely give it a go if you are interested even in the slightest, it's really, really fun. 

Edited by Arcesus7