Spoiler Alert: The Heir Of Memories talk

2 hours ago, madbuk said:

I'm a bit confused. How is Layla getting inside these tombs? And how is she getting out again? The entrances are all caved in like this one:

D3ZgpHrXsAA5yZq.jpg%3Alarge?width=1249&height=703

Oh, thats a good question, lol, didnt look for a way out since the game spawned me in and out. Guess they messed up that part. ?

Heir of Memories was definitely the best Lost Tales of Greece Mission so far. 

I had a funny little glitch happen. I was in the tomb as Layla, and a Mercenary from Kasaandra's time showed up and you could see them through a hole in the wall. I was trying to get their attention, but they couldn't seem to spot Layla. They would even run away and come back like they do if you're hiding from them but the AI acts like they still know where you are.

SGN9czS.png

2GS17Cu.png

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Viper said:

I had a funny little glitch happen. I was in the tomb as Layla, and a Mercenary from Kasaandra's time showed up and you could see them through a hole in the wall. I was trying to get their attention, but they couldn't seem to spot Layla. They would even run away and come back like they do if you're hiding from them but the AI acts like they still know where you are.

SGN9czS.png

2GS17Cu.png

Wow, those guys work overtime I guess ?

On 4/8/2019 at 8:20 PM, Viper said:

lmfao this happened to us as well my brother was playing at the time and he was not thrilled in the slightest at first, "dude look at this fucker how the hell am I supposed to fight him with nothing but this stupid ass glow stick? :o:jaymon:"

• Like 3