TVDex252

IP Banned From Updating Profiles

14 posts in this topic

Hello Mods, this past Saturday and Sunday I co-hosted a boosting session for Overwatch & Star Wars Battlefront. We had over 30 people present at the sessions and a lot of newbies to the games. I took it upon myself to update their profiles to see what they were missing so I could figure out a road map that worked best for the group. Since then, I have not been able to update my profile or anyone else's for that matter. I understand its a temporary ban but I was wondering how long these usually last?

Knowing that this can cause problems, I will certainly stop updating so many profiles in such a short amount of time. My apologies for any trouble I may have caused. 

it really sucks,this happens to me frequently and it's a pretty big egg

Edited by locoporkko

41 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

it really sucks,this happens to me frequently and it's a pretty big egg

How long did it last?

10 minutes ago, TVDex252 said:

How long did it last?

i dont remember the time exactly but i believe it was 1 week

On 4/5/2019 at 10:48 AM, TVDex252 said:

How long did it last?

Banned 4 Life. How dare you try to be helpful to your group. 

But on a serious note, try to contact @Sly Ripper, he may be able to fix it

when it happened to me I think it lasted like 3 weeks

Weird. I would say it’s beneficial to this website to have more gamers added... :/

This has happened to me again. I was banned for months straight for no reason and it got fixed not long ago. But I've been banned for the last week despite barely updating anyone. I tend to only update my two friends' accounts every few days while they're playing games (which isn't often) and sometimes people I find in online matches. I certainly don't do it often.

Are there any logs that show how often it thinks my IP has been updating profiles? @Sly Ripper

On 5/10/2019 at 3:48 PM, Shadiochao said:

This has happened to me again. I was banned for months straight for no reason and it got fixed not long ago. But I've been banned for the last week despite barely updating anyone. I tend to only update my two friends' accounts every few days while they're playing games (which isn't often) and sometimes people I find in online matches. I certainly don't do it often.

Are there any logs that show how often it thinks my IP has been updating profiles? @Sly Ripper

I am still banned. Its been like 6 weeks now? I messaged @Sly Ripper a few weeks ago but according to this site, he hasn't read it yet.

This happened to me before, but I was banned for almost 3 months for updating/adding profiles. I also hate that you cannot delete your own topics. Those are just some of the reasons I do not want to donate anything to this site yet.