Platinum difficulty?

How hard is the platinum trophy without a guide? 

It seems hard from what I read so far and there are a few missable trophies (or at least trophies you have to look out for), but sadly I can’t find a decent walkthrough anywhere.

It’s an Ultra Rare platinum and I wonder why...

For this game you don't need a guide, you go ahead and kill everything and collect everything. The problem with this game is how it is done, the animations are torn in the skill tree most of the abilities is passive. Skills have almost no animation dialogues are weak with the story hard to learn something, and the game you have to go 3 times.

My disappointment is mainly due to what Diablo 3 offers and the fact that PoE is free. 

As for me it's around 6/10

Edited by Hojny
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hojny said:

For this game you don't need a guide, you go ahead and kill everything and collect everything. The problem with this game is how it is done, the animations are torn in the skill tree most of the abilities is passive. Skills have almost no animation dialogues are weak with the story hard to learn something, and the game you have to go 3 times.

My disappointment is mainly due to what Diablo 3 offers and the fact that PoE is free. 

As for me it's around 6/10

I'm playing this game right now and it's really hard to figure out what to do for platinum. May i ask you some questions? maybe you know the answer.

1) I played blind from scratch without looking for collectibles just for fun. Can i replay all levels to collect all the stuff?

2) You say play the game three times, but as far as i understand i would say only two playthroughs, because one playthrough with a male character and another playthrough on ng+ as female combined with walhalla. Or do I misunderstand something here? 

It's a pity that there is no guide out there for this game. 

Edited by NathanDarko

11 minutes ago, NathanDarko said:

1) I played blind from scratch without looking for collectibles just for fun. Can i replay all levels to collect all the stuff?

2) You say play the game three times, but as far as i understand i would say only two playthroughs, because one playthrough with a male character and another playthrough on ng+ combined with walhalla. Or do I misunderstand something here? 

It's a pity that there is no guide out there for this game. 

1) yes here you have a little help with what I see in your language

2)

1 - male or female
2 - NG+

3 - Accomplish campaign in Valhalla Mode on highest difficulty. (male or female depends on what you have chosen) must be done with a new character from scratch (unfortunately)

Edited by Hojny
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Hojny said:

1) yes here you have a little help with what I see in your language

2)

1 - male or female
2 - NG+

3 - Accomplish campaign in Valhalla Mode on highest difficulty. (male or female depends on what you have chosen) must be done with a new character from scratch (unfortunately)

thx mate this might come in helpful. ah okay so ng+ can't be combined with walhalla mode? okay that's a pity. so would you recommend to collect all the stuff in ng+? 

do you know if there is any chance to knock out the other trophies in after game once i finished the main quest line? ( doing the arena fights for example )

15 minutes ago, NathanDarko said:

thx mate this might come in helpful. ah okay so ng+ can't be combined with walhalla mode? okay that's a pity. so would you recommend to collect all the stuff in ng+? 

do you know if there is any chance to knock out the other trophies in after game once i finished the main quest line? ( doing the arena fights for example )

there are a few trophies that can be missed (these are dialogue choices during the campaign), so I do it as soon as I get the trophy, turn off the game and choose the second option which is more useful in the campaign but does not give the trophy.

It is best to do everything at the lowest difficulty level by playing 1st time.
If you're talking about challenges then they are in the city

I personally play at the toughest level of valhala, I am in act 2/3. (but I played on a PC so I know the game as a whole)

Edited by Hojny
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hojny said:

there are a few trophies that can be missed (these are dialogue choices during the campaign), so I do it as soon as I get the trophy, turn off the game and choose the second option which is more useful in the campaign but does not give the trophy.

It is best to do everything at the lowest difficulty level by playing 1st time.
If you're talking about challenges then they are in the city

I personally play at the toughest level of valhala, I am in act 2/3. (but I played on a PC so I know the game as a whole)

thank you for those information. first time i read something about dialogue related trophies oO gonna keep an eye on them once i am in ng+ i guess. it's too late now i'm almost done with my first run. 

one last question. is it possible to back out after i finished a stage in walhalla mode and cloud the save?

9 minutes ago, Hojny said:

I don't understand the question what you mean :)

I read that Walhalla Mode is a permadeath mode, or am i wrong? My idea is to finish a level and cloud the save after it. So in case i fail in the next stage, i can overwrite the save to try it again. 

On 5.04.2019 at 0:50 PM, NathanDarko said:

I read that Walhalla Mode is a permadeath mode, or am i wrong? My idea is to finish a level and cloud the save after it. So in case i fail in the next stage, i can overwrite the save to try it again. 

Yes. Or just press touchpad and back to main menu is faster.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 28.1.2020 at 2:38 PM, tjoe1bkhjtqxm said:

The Imp Hunt trophy is bugged right? When I start it, the game crashes...

if its still relevant - its not bugged - but the game itself isn't the most "stable" of games - had some crashes when starting etc. but overall none of the trophies bugged for me. Valhalla Mode is a grind tho (mostly because of some of the absurd moblevel increases between the stages imo)

PS: you can save scum Valhalla mode - but you need to backup all saves/profile (at least that worked for me)

• 5 months later...

I know no one gets on the this forum being as this game is a few years old but im way under leveled in Valhalla mode and idk how to catch back up. Im in the third chapter and things are dropping like 4 levels higher than me. Did i rush through the missions too fast and didn't farm enough?

• 7 months later...

I'm playing on Valhalla and on easier difficult at the same time.

Doing all the collectibles things and saving money on Easy mode. Leveling up as well.

Level 6 on valhalla + Hardest difficulty, and just found out that my objects from one character to another can be use, so, it's waaay more easy for the Valhalla mode.

Some tips:

1. If you press touchpad, you can "go back" to the village anytime. No danger on dying.
2. Use the upload PSPLUS save and/or save also on USB stick.

If you die, just copy your other file and that's it.

Thankfully on PS4 we can do this trick, on Xbox I sweat a lot for doing 100% on Rise & Shine and Slain: Back From Hell. Never again.