For those of you who grinding XP in NG+ how long did it take?

Just curious how long it took for those of you who grinded XP in NG+.  I still have 41 skillpoints needed for the final trophy and I feel like it could take for ever especially since I leveled attack twice which now I understand why that was an awful idea.  1 level currently is taking me around 15 minutes and I am not even close to maxing all skills. 

You guys have a rough estimate for how long it took you?

I needed 60 points and it took me 3 days, probably about 10-15 hours it's hard to say. But I did it on the first playthrough (NG), because I had a lot of free time and I wanted to take a break from the tough fights (and also buy the skills and get rid of the trophy). I guess doing it in NG+ would take less time. Now I only have to finish the game and my NG+ will be a boss rush speedrun for the shura ending.

I used a pretty good spot at fountainhead, in the area with all the octopus-like enemies and it almost never fails. I was able to get between 8,000 and 9,000 xp every 1min45, so the last skill points needed 10 runs which is pretty good imo.

There are other spots but with bigger risk to die so I chose the fountainhead. Once I knew how to run through the area I farmed all my skills there and I didn't die at all, got half a million of money too.

Here's the video I used

It took me just over 4 hours to get the skill points that would have earned me platinum if I had not spent points on the Dragon Mask. I am about 6 hours into grinding now, with an estimated 2 hours to go.

I've said it before but once you get the pathing down, it's like clockwork. I'm not having a terrible time because I've been trying to do a run as fast as possible. My personal best on Wednesday was a 1:52, but last night I had a perfect run and killed every enemy in 1:35. At least it's not RNG based and I'll know I'll have platinum if I put another 2 hours into grinding.

• Like 1

Was farming Fountainhead Palace but it was going too slow. Decided to move to Upper Tower - Antechamber and simply kill the purple ninja for 2000+ xp. It's not the fastest way probaby, but it's just one dude to kill, you can just leave your game on and hop it for a few kills between making a dinner or something else. Got this grindy trophy today, did 20 skill points in about 3,5h on this purple guy today.

I blew 10 points on attack power so ended up having to grind about 8 hours in NG+. I started with the stairs, but grew bored of the loop and changed to the Antichamber. Loop was kill first purple guy stealth for 2100xp and then jumped onto the beam above the ogre and let him kill the 2 enemies for 3600xp and then returned to last idol, repeat.