Got Platinum, made guides for every boss/mini boss/amazing XP spot (522000 XP in 1 hour) & most important items farm locations (1.04)

• 1 month later...

That's a great guide thank you! I will use the tips from the XP farming since that's my last trophy and farming is an utter bore. Even in NG++ it's too much. Never thought of jumping down into the hole and let the ogre do his thingy.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Copanele said:

That's a great guide thank you! I will use the tips from the XP farming since that's my last trophy and farming is an utter bore. Even in NG++ it's too much. Never thought of jumping down into the hole and let the ogre do his thingy.

You don’t have to jump down at all. You can just whistle then look at ogre’s direction. You can the two guards are engaging it. When you see the ogre’s life showing up you can run back to the idol. The ogre should have killed the guards by the time you get there.

this way you avoid loading the time which IMO is quite long.

Yeah I agree, to avoid the loading time, just backstab the first purple ninja and run back to the idol... I did that in NG++, one cycle in about 12-13 seconds which equals about 14.5k exp per minute or 870k per hour. By the time I got to this point I only needed to grind for 1 hour to get the final skill points I was missing. 

52 minutes ago, Arcesus7 said:

Yeah I agree, to avoid the loading time, just backstab the first purple ninja and run back to the idol... I did that in NG++, one cycle in about 12-13 seconds which equals about 14.5k exp per minute or 870k per hour. By the time I got to this point I only needed to grind for 1 hour to get the final skill points I was missing. 

I felt that adding the two orge kills are equally easy and doesn't add too much time. The killing of these two guards rewards more experience than killng of one purple ninja does.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Copanele said:

Oh, wow. Thank you very much! Trying my best ^-^

Yeah, I've found this method by accident, but the XP numbers were (are) unreal. You'll be able to get that one last trophy fast. So close to that sweet Platinum!

Btw, Owl (father), Isshin and Demon aren't a walk in the park, so well done.

7 hours ago, Maverick6146 said:

You don’t have to jump down at all. You can just whistle then look at ogre’s direction. You can the two guards are engaging it. When you see the ogre’s life showing up you can run back to the idol. The ogre should have killed the guards by the time you get there.

this way you avoid loading the time which IMO is quite long.

7 hours ago, Arcesus7 said:

Well, whistle costs 3 spirits emblems iirc. Plus you can always use the Homeward Idol to speed things up.

I already did that comparison in the trophy guide and the whistle version is the fastest method yet; the loading screen is too long, at least for most systems I guess.

The spirit emblems can be purchased back with all the money you receive on each run.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BlackTorito said:

I already did that comparison in the trophy guide and the whistle version is the fastest method yet; the loading screen is too long, at least for most systems I guess.

The spirit emblems can be purchased back with all the money you receive on each run.

I see. Appreciate the info!

Some guy wrote to me "whistle method has been patched in 1.04". I'm doubtful (it should work, why would they patch it), but can you confirm it still works? Thank you in advance.

2 hours ago, sunashigure1 said:

I see. Appreciate the info!

Some guy wrote to me "whistle method has been patched in 1.04". I'm doubtful (it should work, why would they patch it), but can you confirm it still works? Thank you in advance.

I just tested it and yes indeed it still works.

• Like 1

On 8.05.2019 at 3:49 PM, BlackTorito said:

I just tested it and yes indeed it still works.

Understood. Amazing work with your Sekiro Trophy Guide! Thank you for your time and effort!

If you would like to use any of my vids in your guide, feel free to do so (I would be honoured).

I agree with your opinion on Sekiro's difficulty - would rate it around 7 myself. Looking forward to DLC!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I believe many people have gotten their Sekiro Platinums, but if someone needs any asistance, we're here ^0^

Glad @BlackTorito has provided us with an awesome trophy guide. It's great to see many people willing to help others.

No word on the DLC still and it's bit concerning. Of course, devs have another project in mind currently, but maybe we'll get some extra content at some point. Here's hoping.

• 6 months later...

No DLC for Sekiro, it seems. Pity.

I believe FromSoftware is focusing solely on Elden Ring. Can't wait for that game.

If someone wants to play something similar, there's a big title incoming - Nioh 2 (3/13/2020). Devs have said it's about the same length as its predecessor.

As for the Sekiro, feel free to ask me any trophy-related questions, bosses, endings and such.

Good luck to anyone still going for Platinum!

• 4 years later...

A bit off-topic, but there is a new (first) trailer for Elden Ring DLC incoming. They will reveal it in 3 hours. Check out th Bandai Namco official YouTube channel for more info :)

Any Sekiro fan is gonna be interested in it, methinks.

As for Sekiro, if you guys have any questions, I'm here to help. Best of luck!