Crashing in Mad Moxxi's Underdome.

7 hours ago, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

I had the same issue. Crashed for me at round 17, 19 and 2x on round 20 wave 3. would have been first with 100% ^^ anyway what helpd me was skipping the rounds.

How does that exploit work? I ask because I've tried it a couple of times but can never kill the boss, due to them being completely invincible for few seconds after spawning in.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

3 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

How does that exploit work? I ask because I've tried it a couple of times but can never kill the boss, due to them being completely invisible for few seconds after spawning in.

You need an insta kill weapon. But seems like not every insta kill weapon work. Luckily I had an pistol that worked for this glitch

Gah this is the one group of trophies I'm not looking forward to. I mean doing it legit takes hours. Remember doing it way back on 360 solo and got tired so I put the game on pause and went to bed. Next day game froze and I was like "NOOOOOOO!!!!!! WHY???!!!!!!!!" lol

Jup,
Happened to us just now at Round 20...

Fuck......

90 minutes down the fucking drain

Edit:

100 owners...5% Completion.

Looks like there are quite a few that are having the same problem.

Hate these this DLC already, this isn't really helping.

Want to try it again tomorrow, but playing 90 minutes only to see it crash again at the end..... Well..

Maybe better to wait for an patch

Edited by JusttJD
  • Like 1

Another 2 crashes today.

Haven't been able to complete a round of 20.

3 tries, crashes.

Seems to be time related, if you take to long the game seems to crash.

First time today it crashed around round 19 when just playing relaxed.

Second time it crashed around round 16 when we took it slow and had a personal break.

Going to try it a third time right now with just 100% focus and rushing..

I also made a ticket on the gearbox site for this problem, i would advice everybody here that has the same problem to do the same thing.

The more people that report it, the sooner it will be picked up.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, LucienNL said:

This game is a broken mess. People please avoid this game like the plague

I admit there are some notable and highly irritating problems with the remaster but the game is still very playable and once you get out of the Arid Badlands, the screen tearing becomes much less of an issue and is easier to ignore :). I can't comment on the Underdome, because I've barely touched it but I'm confident the stability problems will be fixed soon. The Connectivity problems will be sorted in the near future and it wouldn't surprise me if the stability problems were nailed at the same time.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

16 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

I admit there are some notable and highly irritating problems with the remaster but the game is still very playable and once you get out of the Arid Badlands, the screen tearing becomes much less of an issue and is easier to ignore :). I can't comment on the Underdome, because I've barely touched it but I'm confident the stability problems will be fixed soon. The Connectivity problems will be sorted in the near future and it wouldn't surprise me if the stability problems were nailed at the same time.

Problems with the base game are neglect able

But the problems with Mad Moxxi's Underdome are nothing less then Game-Breaking..

After the 75% mark if you take to long the game just seemed to crash (similar to BO4 zombies).

When that happens 3 times in a row(90 minutes times 3 gone) then that's not a small issue... That's a major game breaking bug.

Not able to finish quests or objectives.

Rest of the games 0 problems, but this is just awful.

And the fact that that in this game says that it didn't go trough proper testing....Because it happens almost every game, it no way in hell that they missed it in testing.

They either ignored it, or they just played the minor challenges for testing to see if it worked.

I already made a ticket around 24 hours ago, no answer yet of course.

And to be honest..I don't expect one soon.

I'm very frustrated with this particular DLC, I'd likely have already 100% this title if I've not experienced 14 crashes so far in Angelic Ruins and the Town location in rounds 18-20. I'd complete the other DLC but at this point I really want to get this out of the way but I'm losing my mind at this point. Nearly 906+ waves and days wasted to crashes that seemingly can happen at any time randomly for no discernible reason. I've not posted on this forum nor have I done much with this particular site in a long time because of life priorities taking the top seat but I'd be lying if this wasn't totally killing my experience of this game.

I'd recommend that anyone who is trophy hunting in particular and wanting a shot at the fastest completion time milestones to wait until this issue is potentially fixed with a patch before taking a speedrun challenge.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, JusttJD said:

Problems with the base game are negligible

But the problems with Mad Moxxi's Underdome are nothing less then Game-Breaking..

After the 75% mark if you take to long the game just seemed to crash (similar to BO4 zombies).

When that happens 3 times in a row(90 minutes times 3 gone) then that's not a small issue... That's a major game breaking bug.

Not able to finish quests or objectives.

Rest of the games 0 problems, but this is just awful.

And the fact that that in this game says that it didn't go trough proper testing....Because it happens almost every game, it no way in hell that they missed it in testing.

They either ignored it, or they just played the minor challenges for testing to see if it worked.

I already made a ticket around 24 hours ago, no answer yet of course.

And to be honest..I don't expect one soon.

I agree with you there, the Underdome problems are completely unacceptable but I imagine they will be fixed soon - because systemic stability issues are regarded as a top priority problem. I think the official Support site is overwhelmed at the moment, due to all the reports coming in about the server issues, because it took 2 or 3 days for someone to get back to me about the handful of issues I reported ?.

13 hours ago, Stormwarrior90 said:

Round 18 angelic ruins error ce-348...

Only had a crash with rocket launchers so far. (frameratedrops followed by a hard crash)

With other weapons you get some frame drops but it does not crash.

On 14-4-2019 at 2:15 AM, Sagaan said:

I used moded gear, i was host in my playthrough during the tournaments, but my set up was public.

How do you acquire/create modded gear?

3 hours ago, Vive_ut_vivas said:

Only had a crash with rocket launchers so far. (frameratedrops followed by a hard crash)

With other weapons you get some frame drops but it does not crash.

How do you acquire/create modded gear?

Ppl brought modded gear via safe export from ps 3 to ps 4. Theres also few communitys for borderlands 1 remaster with modded gear etc. Dats the way i got it via community by ppl

Gearbox has always allowed modded games that's why WillowTree existed in the first place. The rounds never crashed for me and I did it in public mode but I still spent quite a few hours on it even with the round skip

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

3 minutes ago, Ac3dUd3- said:

Gearbox as always allowed modded games, they never crashed for me but I still spent quite a few hours on it even with the round skip

They don't mind mods in the PC versions of the Borderlands games but modding the console releases, violates Sony's and Microsoft's T&Cs and can get you perma-banned from PSN if someone reports you to them.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1