Online trophies?

8 hours ago, Sergen said:

Yeah, the online trophies can't be earned anymore. It also got announced over 3 months in advance, so unless you weren't here at all, you should have seen that somewhere.

So I haven't played this since 2015 and I only joined this website last month. I only found out about the servers being closed today. :/ 

1 hour ago, WorldsBestSpy said:

Yeah sorry. You're done. You're finished kid.

Game shut down on 1/31/2019 and had been announced like 5 months prior.  Platinum is no longer available if you didn't get the online trophies for either the ps3 or vita versions.

That stinks but nothing can be done about it I suppose. 

You got lucked out. 

I was going to do both stacks but after how dreadfully boring it was to get the platinum in one, I didn’t bother with the other version. 

The crossbuy deal ended long before the servers shut, so I would of had to buy the game again including that silly online DLC.

2 hours ago, Property_Damage said:

sony sent a mass email to basically every psn account holder that the shutdown was coming

I must be on their Black list I didn't receive this one. Or any other with similar content. And have no email subscriptions cancelled.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, LLegend_Fox said:

Anyone know if the dlc trophy is still obtainable? Looking at the store, i can't seem to find anything that resembles it. 

I have found it in the Dutch Store here: https://store.playstation.com/nl-nl/product/EP9000-BCES01436_00-LEVEL000HEAVENLY 

It's called Heavenly Sword™-level. Maybe you can find it that way?

• 4 months later...

I know devs don't have to but it be nice if they patch in an AI private mode to allow access to online trophies like some other game have. Trophies aren't everything to do with buying a game but it's a shame that they so badly need to put online trophies in then, shut down the servers somewhere down the line. 

33 minutes ago, Last-_-Judgment said:

I know devs don't have to but it be nice if they patch in an AI private mode to allow access to online trophies like some other game have. Trophies aren't everything to do with buying a game but it's a shame that they so badly need to put online trophies in then, shut down the servers somewhere down the line. 

That ain't gonna happen, because the devs went bankrupt after the game flopped :(.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
6 hours ago, AaronDaffa said:

Hackers, plain and simple.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Man, if I have known sooner, I would have got it back then. I need one more trophy to get the platinum trophy. But I can't get it because it is an online trophy, and all the servers shut down for this game. It stinks, but it's okay. I got 98/100, which is still good. If you guys have any tips to get this trophy, I would appreciate it. But if not, that's okay. I'm happy with my progress in that game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PikachuNinjaX said:

Man, if I have known sooner, I would have got it back then. I need one more trophy to get the platinum trophy. But I can't get it because it is an online trophy, and all the servers shut down for this game. It stinks, but it's okay. I got 98/100, which is still good. If you guys have any tips to get this trophy, I would appreciate it. But if not, that's okay. I'm happy with my progress in that game.

There is no legitimate way to get any of the online trophies now the servers are closed.

• 5 months later...
On 8/30/2020 at 0:19 PM, PikachuNinjaX said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1699-playstation-all-stars-battle-royale

• 9 months later...
7 minutes ago, Evil25Illusion said:

It would be nice if some of these games could get their servers resurrected so that we, the consumers, can legitimately finish the titles that we end up purchasing. 

Does anyone think the online will ever return, eventually, by fans designing new servers? 

Anything is possible but for them to be site legal and not get you flagged and removed from the leaderboards, they have to be open source.

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Anything is possible but for them to be site legal and not get you flagged and removed from the leaderboards, they have to be open source.

Oh, absolutely. That makes sense. 

I'm all for everybody having access to a source that's open to anyone who wants to join so that they may finish earning all of their missing trophies. 

It does, unfortunately, feel like a bummer when the consumer gets screwed by big businesses when they shut down a game's access point so that we may never finish it. Not everyone can finish a game within a certain amount of years. Some of us do take breaks. But by the time the break is over, so is the online service. 

I mean, we do pay for these titles. So, we should always have a way to legitimately complete what we own whenever we choose to do so. 

I guess the best thing any of us can do is wait until news comes out about a possible resurrection that's available to everyone. 

• Like 2