Cant play Crysis 3, get a error

Vegeita

Everytime I try to start it up it says, "Your game data is corrupted, please delete the data." So I did and re downloaded it and it still wont let me. WTF? So now I cant get the platinum because I wont be able to play online. Does anyone know a solution for this?

You've deleted the game data? Game data and save data are very different. 

Parker

Yes the game data, thats why I mentioned the error in my post. Does anyone know how to solve this? I really want to platinum this, but wont be able to unless I can play online :( I just bought the game to, it was brand new and sealed.

So let me get this straight, you deleted the Game Data not the saved data and then you re-installed it, and it still didn't work right?

Yes thats correct, why is everyone talking to me like I'm retarded or something? Lol, yes its the Game data, I know the difference between the two. Everytime I try to download the 1.04 64mb patch it downloads and installs, then when it continues to the game, I get a error message saying my GAME DATA is corrupted and it gives me no other option to quit and delete it.

Yes thats correct, why is everyone talking to me like I'm retarded or something? Lol, yes its the Game data, I know the difference between the two. Everytime I try to download the 1.04 64mb patch it downloads and installs, then when it continues to the game, I get a error message saying my GAME DATA is corrupted and it gives me no other option to quit and delete it.

I was just making sure I knew what was going on, have you tried it with another Crysis 3 disc? or have you tried the disc on another Ps3?

Edited by Azaan60

• 8 months later...