iGGTheEnd

How many missables are in this game?

4 posts in this topic

Hey guys I recently just picked this one up after hearing amazing things about it,  I am excited to get into it but I just have some questions before hand.

Are there any missables in the game?  I see that later in you get fast travel,  will I be able to use this to clean up any trophies during my playthrough?  

I am assuming the trophy for getting to a certain point in the game without dieing is miss able but other than that can everything else be obtained at any point?

Is there a point of no return that I should look out for that will lock me out of some trophies?

I want to play without a guide but if there's missables I will keep one on hand.   If you guys used a good guide would you mind linking it in case I need it?

Since no one else in answering - I'm not the best source on this as I'm playing for the first time as well, but I'm pretty far in now and from what I can tell the only trophies that are potentially missable are the three 'lecture' ones that you get from interacting with the cabinet at certain times (look up the Steam guide for these, they are easy to get but must be done at specific moments in game). In addition, the 'get to the Queen of Quills without dying' trophy is missable, obviously, you can work around this by either doing it legit (which isn't THAT hard, but is probably not likely if you are playing the game for the first time), or by quitting to the menu when you die and continuing that way (as this doesn't register the death).

And finally, I can't confirm this is fully missable but I believe it is (and I did it just to be safe) but the 'I swear its my first time' trophy for finishing the dark cave without the light is possibly missable, so make sure do this when you get the chance.

There COULD be more, but I'm pretty far in now and as far as I can tell those are the only ones. 

Y

15 hours ago, Knave21 said:

Since no one else in answering - I'm not the best source on this as I'm playing for the first time as well, but I'm pretty far in now and from what I can tell the only trophies that are potentially missable are the three 'lecture' ones that you get from interacting with the cabinet at certain times (look up the Steam guide for these, they are easy to get but must be done at specific moments in game). In addition, the 'get to the Queen of Quills without dying' trophy is missable, obviously, you can work around this by either doing it legit (which isn't THAT hard, but is probably not likely if you are playing the game for the first time), or by quitting to the menu when you die and continuing that way (as this doesn't register the death).

And finally, I can't confirm this is fully missable but I believe it is (and I did it just to be safe) but the 'I swear its my first time' trophy for finishing the dark cave without the light is possibly missable, so make sure do this when you get the chance.

There COULD be more, but I'm pretty far in now and as far as I can tell those are the only ones. 

Ya from what I understand just the 5 are missable,  not sure if theres free roam after completing the game so I am just going for all powercells and stuff now just to make sure.

On 4/9/2019 at 4:02 PM, iGGTheEnd said:

Y

Ya from what I understand just the 5 are missable,  not sure if theres free roam after completing the game so I am just going for all powercells and stuff now just to make sure.

Got the plat a few days ago.  Those are the only 5 missable trophies, correct.  Once you finish the game you start back up right before the final boss so you can go get any missing power seals if you want.  Also, you can do the "don't die until the queen of quills" trophy in NG+ because that's how I did it.  One thing about NG+ though, it saves immediately when you die so you'll need to backup your save to the cloud and restore it if you die to make sure any deaths don't count.