(Nevermind, please close this thread :( )

SuperSmash5U

2 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

Okay, now that we've established that the OP lied and made a clickbait title...

I've been wanting Atlus to put P3 & P4 on PS4 via PS2 Classics for quite some time, so of course I'd welcome straight up remasters too. Thing is, P3 is a weird one in that there is no definitive version of the game to port to PS4. P3 FES has the animated cutscenes and 3D environments outside of combat while P3P has direct commands in battle, female route, and quality of life improvements. Which version do you remaster? My favourite version is P3P but it's much more suited to handheld. As other people have mentioned, Atlus essentially remade small parts of P3 in the dancing game, so I think it would be great if they took those assets and built a proper remake, incorporating the best bits of FES and Portable. I highly doubt that would ever happen, though.

P4 Golden would hold up a lot better from a straight up remaster, but honestly, I've played the game to death at this point on Vita. They would have to bring something new to the table like extra content or vastly improved visuals to get me excited for it.

Yup!

Unrelated: I like your bottom signature with the gifs. Especially Sam doing his shit eating grin and that other girl, what game is that?

16 minutes ago, SuperSmash5U said:

I am sorry if this ended up being clickbait. I wasn't being malicious. I promise next time I will wait for more proof. Please don't ban me. :(

All you had to do was change the title and opening post to reflect what was actually said in the interview. At least then something of value would have been salvaged from this thread. In the future, I would suggest actually doing a bit of research before you post any threads like this so you don't spread misinformation and get people's hopes up over nothing. 

11 minutes ago, KainDMD said:

Unrelated: I like your bottom signature with the gifs. Especially Sam doing his shit eating grin and that other girl, what game is that?

Haha, thanks. I enjoy Sam's shit-eating grin too. :P As for the girl, she's from Sound! Euphonium (an anime, not a game).