Maybe Get A Good Superman Game On PS4?

BigPete7978

I honestly don't get it. I love superhero games, they are a ton of fun. With the amazing Batman titles that came out this gen (Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, Arkham Origins), I figured for sure that we would finally get a decent Superman title, but it didn't happen. I don't get why not honestly. In the history of gaming, pretty much every Superman title released has been pretty bad, no matter what console it was on. I'm hoping with the recent release of the Man of Steel movie that they will attempt to make an open world style Superman game. Who would like to see that, and what would you like to see in game?

The problem with Superman is he is such a lame superhero. How would you make a Superman game and still make it fair for the bad guys? What does every bad guy on the street carry Kryptonite guns? Do they have Kryptonite gloves so their punches hurt?

Superman is such a Mary Sue character that he becomes unbelievable.

• Like 1

Like what Mayus said, Superman is just way too powerful to have a game that makes it fair for the villians or bad guys, I just cant imagine how it would work. Kinda like Prototype Alex Mercer, to me he is one OP hero turned villian. 

I agree, i love superhero/villain games. The last Superman game I played was for the Playstation 2. With that being said, I need to pick up the Deadpool game that was recently released! I also need to plat Arkham Asylum and City, and SM: Edge of Time.  :S

boxshot_uk_large.jpg

But Superman isn't the only one that is strong. There are several villains who almost beat Superman in several instances. Zod, Lex Luthor, Darkseid, etc. There are lots of possibilities for a game IMO. I recently went and saw Man of Steel and it had me thinking about a videogame version of the movie. He spent a lot of that movie getting his ass kicked lol.

I agree, i love superhero/villain games. The last Superman game I played was for the Playstation 2. With that being said, I need to pick up the Deadpool game that was recently released! I also need to plat Arkham Asylum and City, and SM: Edge of Time.  :S

boxshot_uk_large.jpg

Ehhhh I played that on 360, it was so horrible lol. 

• Like 1

Give him rings to fly through.  Superman's only other weakness, and ironically, the most deadly.  Also trapping him in a virtual reality seems to work well.  Because even if you defeat Lex in the game and save your friends...LEX IS STILL OUT THERE! LEX ALWAYS WINS!

I heard they were making a Turtles game...that would be amazing :holy:

I thought it was amazing too until i saw these.. ugliest turtles ive seen>< just look at their faces!

med_turtles_out_of_shadows-1.jpg

med_turtles_out_of_shadows-3.jpg

med_turtles_out_of_shadows-2.jpg