How the fuck do you record workers?

2 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Been running around like a inbred moron trying to "record" the workers. Can do it for the love of me. 

try to quit the game and enter again to the homestead,i believe the npc sometimes bugged in their activities and do the same again,again and more again

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

try to quit the game and enter again to the homestead,i believe the npc sometimes bugged in their activities and do the same again,again and more again

Yep that worked. Now i can actually record them. Before nothing happened. Now i just got to figure out what actions to record.

Use eagle vision and if they are highlighted yellow they are doing an action that may be recorded.

Also other tips that may help with this:

• They only do recordable actions during the day
  • To change to day just start a navel mission and quit it (This I heard somewhere else and only tried it once but it worked that one time)
  • If you fast travel it will change what everyone is doing (although its random so its also possible for them to randomly be doing the same thing) so particularly for the ones close to fast travel points this is a very good way to complete them.
  • Like 2