Is Emperor easier at low level?

I have been told that there is a <lvl 50 PvP server. Does this mean it would be significantly easier to go for Emperor when starting off as you will be against noobs?

Also, how many people are in each faction in PvP in the server? I was wondering if idle accounts in the other 2 factions would make capturing all castles easier.

Not significantly easier, simply doable. You won't be facing noobs in that below level 50 server, most people who helped my push for emperor had separate characters that are above level 50, they re-join Kyne on another character because it's easier for them to compete compared to the more hardcore servers on the game. You can have 33 people online per alliance I think, since the PSN store promo for this game says you can have 2-99 players in a game, once the server is full it will queue you. Kyne is never alive enough for it to queue. You won't have an easy time taking keeps and resources by using alt accounts, there are tough AI opponents at all of the keeps and resources who will kill you incredibly quickly when you try to solo it. You will also take 10-20 minutes to knock down walls or open doors on your own at a keep, because siege weapons don't do a lot of damage and take a lot of time to shoot.

Edited by Sergen

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 11:40 AM, Sergen said:

Not significantly easier, simply doable. You won't be facing noobs in that below level 50 server, most people who helped my push for emperor had separate characters that are above level 50, they re-join Kyne on another character because it's easier for them to compete compared to the more hardcore servers on the game. You can have 33 people online per alliance I think, since the PSN store promo for this game says you can have 2-99 players in a game, once the server is full it will queue you. Kyne is never alive enough for it to queue. You won't have an easy time taking keeps and resources by using alt accounts, there are tough AI opponents at all of the keeps and resources who will kill you incredibly quickly when you try to solo it. You will also take 10-20 minutes to knock down walls or open doors on your own at a keep, because siege weapons don't do a lot of damage and take a lot of time to shoot.

So just out of curiosity as I am try this soon, what is the best way to earn points as a low level character since you can't do the normal inactive server point boosting methods.  I assume this requires you to have a group of people to coordinate keep captures and decide on who is going to get emperor?

10 minutes ago, stupid0089 said:

So just out of curiosity as I am try this soon, what is the best way to earn points as a low level character since you can't do the normal inactive server point boosting methods.  I assume this requires you to have a group of people to coordinate keep captures and decide on who is going to get emperor?

The way you can get AP on the game while the server is purely dead is to buy door and wall repair kits from a siege merchant that is at your alliance's gate (indicated by the icon on the map) and go to every keep that your alliance controls, then repair the doors and walls there. If your alliance has no keeps taken, which was the case in my successful week then you'll have to type "Lfg" into the zone chat on the game and see if anyone wants you to join their group. I also stalked the map a lot to see if anything was going down, if it was then I traveled to that spot to try to help my alliance. There's a good chance that if you play more than everyone else, it won't be the same people who help you take resources while the server is dead, so you can get a lead on people. The thing you have to watch out for is whether people in your alliance are good enough to solo resources, if they are then you need to locate them quickly and follow them to the next resource they're going to take. My friend who got the trophy a week after me was being destroyed on the AP leaderboard, but because it was a below level 50 server, the #1 person ended up leveling out of the server, which put my friend at #1 and then they just had to wait for the next push. If you are comfortably ahead in AP, that'd be the time to try to get a group together to take all the 6 inner keeps. A few of the people who helped me were people intent on getting the trophy but because I had such a big head start, they had no choice but to help me, because their friends who also wanted the trophy wouldn't want the score gap to increase too much. I let someone catch me up after I got the trophy and he was the next in my alliance to get emperor, so it's good to have people like that on board in your alliance, but since a lot of alliances have people who take the game seriously, it's recommended not to tell people that your only intention is to get the trophy.

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 3

Just now, stupid0089 said:

also just out of curiosity, how much time per day did you devote to ESO on the week you got it, sorry for all the questions.  I appreciate the tips!

In my successful week, I got it the day after reset, on reset day I played it for around 15 hours and got a good enough head start to sleep on, then on the next day it took about 10 hours to end up pushing for the title. In the week that I failed, I didn't play too much because it was clear to me that my alliance was dead, so I was mainly watching YouTube videos and watching the map in-case people started to give a fuck. I'll say that surprisingly the game improved my sleeping pattern, since you need to wake up in the morning to play exactly when the leaderboards reset and you need to wake up in the morning to hopefully have people online and helping. Normally if an Emperor doesn't happen by Tuesday the following week, it is unlikely that a push will happen in your alliance, so you might as well relax and wait for the next reset. I had to change my alliance to a different one because I lost hope in the first alliance I picked due to them being inactive, but currently they're very active and have had full domination of the map a couple of times since I got the trophy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stupid0089 said:

Last question I have hopefully, did you start as soon as you could get into the online, level 10 or 15 if my memory serves me correctly?

I started PVP as soon as I got level 10, but did some Battlegrounds matches for AP in the week prior, to get enough AP to buy all the stuff you need for the war.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, EdwardTheMartyr said:

How many friends did you have helping you?

One of my friends who had the trophy before me was helping me with some of it, but that alone wouldn't be enough... The amount of people in my group both times I attempted a push in my successful week was around 12 people, I got added by a French guy who was helping people for a long time with the trophy and they contributed about 5 people to my push. The majority of the help you're gonna get as a new person to the game will be from people who are actively playing as your alliance in the week you attempt the trophy.

16 hours ago, Sergen said:

One of my friends who had the trophy before me was helping me with some of it, but that alone wouldn't be enough... The amount of people in my group both times I attempted a push in my successful week was around 12 people, I got added by a French guy who was helping people for a long time with the trophy and they contributed about 5 people to my push. The majority of the help you're gonna get as a new person to the game will be from people who are actively playing as your alliance in the week you attempt the trophy.

How did you get so many to help you?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, but it’s likely that other people at the top of the boards are experienced players looking for an easy emp. Make friends of those people and it’s likely that all of you will crown and have a good time! Make enemies of those people and it could be a long and miserable week. 

• 1 month later...

This trophy is pretty easy if you've a good team. You need also little bit luck with your opponents, if the empreror is there or not, if a big guild is there or not and if your team is good or not.

Try to join a good alliance before to try it with your team 

The best method is to try it at the moment when the campain reset. Join campain with 7 days for reset and try to make a maximum of points with your team, it's important to take 20% bonus AP during one hour when you kill dungeon boss. I think to do that each hours is primordial but you can do this trophy without.

Focus the resources around the forts, if another team try to take the castle in same time join the resources team.

Repear the walls and doors can give you a lot points, so make it a maximum before to leave the fort. 

It's pretty obvious but play during the night and the days week can help you a lot. Very late the night or the morning 4-8AM you're always alone in general.

For Elsweyr we a new campain list (that can change with the time) :

• Bahlokdaan: 30 Day No CP & Alliance Locked (new Sotha Sil)
  • Kaalgrontiid: 30 Day CP Enabled & Alliance Locked (NEW VIVEC)
  • Yolnahkriin: 7 Day CP Enabled (new Shor)
  • Mulaamnir: Levels 10-49 (new Kyne)

Play in campain less 50 is not really more easy because peoples make reroll for destroying the noobs. F-U-N !

Good luck for this trophy, I've got it in one evening with 200K AP. 

Edited by Waraneasy
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...