Latest DLC addition to a released game so far?

7 hours ago, Sergen said:

Someone has some of the DLC trophies, I've asked how they got the DLC but have yet to get a response to that question. If anyone ever finds out how to get it, please do let me know... I'm not sure if it has anything to do with character exporting, as that option is also available in the Japanese GOTY edition. Otherwise if anyone can search for the pack in Japanese then that would also be helpful.

If it's not released, and since it is PS3, it could always be a trophy hacker. 

2 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

If it's not released, and since it is PS3, it could always be a trophy hacker. 

Yeah, he has told his method and it is a method that requires resigning his save, that auto-popped the collection based trophies but won't allow him to get the boss fight trophies. Right now it's officially not possible to get those trophies on the PS3 version unless they release the DLC for PS3.

Edited by Sergen

3 hours ago, BTHRZeroX said:

And the dude who has trophies hacked it.

Not hacked it seems. He just region swapped his save using a save editor. Of course this would get you flagged on PSNP since there's no way to obtain the DLC legitimately. 

4 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Not hacked it seems. He just region swapped his save using a save editor. Of course this would get you flagged on PSNP since there's no way to obtain the DLC legitimately. 

That is hacking your save..... you can not do it with out a code or a editor that is external to the system. Save Resigning is Hacking....

Edited by BTHRZeroX
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BTHRZeroX said:

That is hacking your save..... you can not do it with out a code or a editor that is external to the system. Save Resigning is Hacking....

The original comment implies it was trophy hacked. Region swapping is not trophy hacking. It would still get him flagged if reported, since there's no legitimate way to get the dlc trophies. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

How is a not released dlc excellent?  Lol

Because... it is like 9 years old?...
It was just never released for Japanese version of the game which has its own separate trophy list.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, electric633venus said:

Technically they didn't hack their save, you can just open a JP version save and a USA save on pc and just drag over the save.001  file or whatever number to the JP save and overwrite the existing save.001 file or delete it if the numbers don't match

Even though that isn’t extreme save ‘hacking’ with a hex editor or hacking program, it’s still a flaggable offense on this site. Anything that you do with your save game outside the established systems that Sony has in place (e.g cloud saves, save transfers, etc...)is usually frowned upon and will get you a flag on this site if people are able to catch it.

Hopefully there’s some kind of way to get the trophies that won’t result in flagged profiles. We all understand how annoying it is when a 100% list on our profile gets trophies added to it... especially YEARS after the fact!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Teh_Paralyzer said:

Are we sure PS4 JP version isn't just merged with PS3 list as they share the same name of Game of the Year Edition

Cause this would be a simple play Japanese version to finish PS3 list. 

https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/product/JP0230-CUSA10459_00-BORDERLANDSHD001

It's something we're awaiting someone to try out. Because this is an 18+ game on the Japanese store, it requires someone with a Japanese debit card to buy it on the store so if that version works then it might be a while until someone from Japan can purchase and get those trophies.

1 minute ago, Sergen said:

It's something we're awaiting someone to try out. Because this is an 18+ game on the Japanese store, it requires someone with a Japanese debit card to buy it on the store so if that version works then it might be a while until someone from Japan can purchase and get those trophies.

*Sigh* unfortunately I am aware of this restriction. I've discovered how to get around it on Xbox (I've purchased a few games that are Z with my own personal debit card) 

I've never found a way to do such a thing on PSN. I'm trying to get this thing called a Revolut card and see if that let's me make purchases on the PSN marketplace in Japan but I doubt it. 

51 minutes ago, Sergen said:

So, does that mean there won't be a physical release for Japan?

47 minutes ago, Kaa-Bling said:

Well that's my list finally screwed for getting 100% 1f602.png1f602.png

Same hahaha. But I don't see this as one that people can really blame us for, I started the game 5 years ago, got 100% on it 4 years ago while it had those 3 DLC packs and the 10 trophies that are unobtainable are trophies that I earned on another version of the game where the DLC pack was available. Because of that, I know that my 100% was never ruined by factors that were within my control such as a server shutdown or trophy that got glitched by a patch while being previously obtainable. We can consider ourselves "technical 100% completionists" when I decide if it's worth cleaning up the rest of the shit I started as we weren't defeated by difficulty or servers. This is the kind of thing I have always said wouldn't really make me upset to lose my 100% over, look on the bright side there's nobody out there who has those trophies who can rub it in for you.

29 minutes ago, BeautifulTorment said:

Does the PS3 JP GOTY edition not currently have cross-save like the NA release just had patched in?

The Japanese version got the patch to export your save, not sure which version that save gets sent over to because I've yet to try the PS4 version myself just yet.

Edited by Sergen
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Sergen said:

I'm sorry to ruin it for you, but there are many Japanese players on the leaderboard here of the normal ps4 stack.  

So the Japanese ps4 is probably the same list as for all other regions on ps4.

These trophies here will remain unobtainable forever, since they won't make the effort to release this dlc on ps3 in 2019

11 hours ago, Sergen said:

The Japanese version got the patch to export your save, not sure which version that save gets sent over to because I've yet to try the PS4 version myself just yet.

The Save File Cloud is shared between the Western and JP versions on BL1 so if you have a save from one version already uploaded, the other will ask if you want to overwrite it when you attempt to upload another one.

• Like 1