Latest DLC addition to a released game so far?

On 4/14/2019 at 0:10 PM, Kaa-Bling said:

What's the latest news on this then? Did anyone get a reply from Gearbox/2K? Or is it safe to assume this will be forever unattainable?

I opened a ticket on 08.04.2019 and got this reply on 16.04.2019:

"Hey Hirnforscher,

Thank you for contacting 2K Support!

I understand, please know that 2K Support is unable to fix this kind of issue currently, but we can collect the suggestions for the developers to look into it, while we can not control what gets seen or done, we can do what we can to collect your feedback.

Play like a Champion!

Julian M
2K Support"

I guess it would be good to keep reporting this issue then...

Does anybody know Japanese good enough to check if this issue is brought up by Japanese players?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, SADCM_PT said:

Created a thread right now.

I gave it a heart and left a comment and hope they respond. Honestly tho, they are not going to release the dlc there(would be a waste of resources). I also don't think it's possible for developers to remove dlc sets from games once they have been added either.

1 minute ago, sepheroithisgod said:

I gave it a heart and left a comment and hope they respond. Honestly tho, they are not going to release the dlc there(would be a waste of resources). I also don't think it's possible for developers to remove dlc sets from games once they have been added either.

True, think the only option would be to auto pop the dlc trophies.

Here's the reply I got:

Hey there, Vault Hunter!

Thanks for reaching out to us at 2K Support!

While we at Support are unable to make such changes to the game's functions, I want your voice to be heard. Click this link...yeah click here...right here. Hyperion Robot Services will transport you to the best place to leave your feedback. Make sure to keep your eyes glued to @2K, @GearboxOfficial, and @Borderlands for the latest info.

Let me know if you have questions or any other portal-rific needs!

Safe travels, minion!

They just sent me to the 2K forums, but I think Gearbox is the people to contact. Lets just keep our fingers crossed. ??

Link they sent me: https://forums.2k.com/forumdisplay.php?98-Borderlands

Edited by Kaa-Bling
Added link.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Cobby said:

92d743a622.png

My response when I reached out to 2K suppourt, but I don't have a PS3 to confirm.

Might actually get somewhere if with this guy. :)

4 hours ago, SADCM_PT said:

Talking with the guy that replied to us on the thread.

He said: "I’ve pointed the thread out to one of the community managers and asked them to look into it, yes." 

Yeah I saw that, hopefully this does get seen to. These replies make it look promising at least.

Keep up the work guys! ?

Edited by Kaa-Bling
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, SADCM_PT said:

Only thing to do at this point is to post on both those threads and wait.

Indeed. I've already said it's a slim chance of getting a fix or a patch/release, but if more people speak up in the Forums, you never know! ??

• Like 1

I have the impression that Gearbox support can be little bit more helpful than 2K support -- they said they would file a bug report with the development team today:

"Hey there Hirnforscher,

Thanks for getting back to me with that information - I'd compiled everything you've sent in so far and will be sending it up as a bug report to the development team. Regrettably, we aren't able to give updates on current bug investigations through Customer Support so you'll need to keep an eye out on our social media pages in order to stay up-to-date on any future patches / updates!

If there's anything else I can help with, please let me know!

Thanks,

Andrew L."

Edited by Hirnforscher
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hirnforscher said:

I have the impression that Gearbox support can be little bit more helpful than 2K support -- they said they would file a bug report with the development team today:

"Hey there Hirnforscher,

Thanks for getting back to me with that information - I'd compiled everything you've sent in so far and will be sending it up as a bug report to the development team. Regrettably, we aren't able to give updates on current bug investigations through Customer Support so you'll need to keep an eye out on our social media pages in order to stay up-to-date on any future patches / updates!

If there's anything else I can help with, please let me know!

Thanks,

Andrew L."

Never got a reply from Gearbox, only from 2K. Might give another shot tho.

• 3 weeks later...

VaultHunter101
Unfortunately, I don’t have anything to add other than that your concerns and requests have been forwarded. Obviously, the CM doesn’t have much control over marketing and sales decisions either - about all they can do is pass on information.

People need too make more noise and be heard in the thread even people that have not played it just show some support and maybe it will get sorted out.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

More people need too head on over too the Borderlands forum and let them know. Even the people that have not got these games on your lists there will be a time when a series of yours and this happens and you will want fellow hunters support so i advise you too make some noise and be heard for the community. I cannot support and buy more of there games while they have unrealised DLC. So those if you that are affected and have not made a post over there i suggest you do so and fellow trophy hunters can help the cause too.

https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/borderlands-japanese-ps3-claptrap-dlc/2238541/29

• Like 3