Latest DLC addition to a released game so far?

On 10/06/2019 at 4:25 AM, Smithy_Reborn_86 said:

Ok after weeks and weeks of trying too get a response from Gearbox i have finally gotton one on Twitter so fingers crossed we could get this fixed yet!

https://twitter.com/GearboxOfficial/status/1137842192456830976

To be honest I gave up hope and stopped looking at this as I thought this was completely lost hope. I'm glad there's finally been a reply on this, so fingers crossed now, good work!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey

Thank you for the clarification, and I applaud you for your effort, sincerely. You seem to have a good understanding of the problem and I will do my part in trying to catch more of that spotlight for your issue. The only "pull" I have for matters like these is to escalate the ticket and have one of the supervising agents continue to push the issue forward.

I understand that it's not the best outcome for you as your process continues on, but it is honestly the best form of assistance I can provide in this matter. From what I gathered, many players share your sentiment and I sincerely hope devs are able to work out this issue.

Your ticket is being escalated to a supervising agent. Thank you for the patience and from going about all of this in a rather fantastic spirit!

Kind regards,

Marko L.
2K Support

Hey

I got a response from the supervising agent, and they were able to confirm your request has been processed. We are all advised to follow official announcement channels in regards to solutions. I understand you were hoping to get this resolved immediately, but it seems that the timeline for the solution to this problem will be somewhat longer and I also imagine you will find out the outcome the same time I do.

As I mentioned before, I've done everything in my power to raise awareness about these achievements, and it is up to the devs now to continue providing clarifications and solutions. I would also like to remind you that with the upcoming release of Borderland 3, the amount of resources devs can devote for development is probably not at the usual levels, and that also may impact the time for the official announcement about it.

I hope you will find al least some ease in the fact you've pushed this issue as far possible, and then some. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Kind regards,

Marko L.
2K Support

I have tried reaching out more on Twitter and via 2K Support i think im about ready too accept the fate this will be forever 88% as there simply is not enough interest from fellow trophy hunters or completionists alike for this too get a fix. This is the last lot of replys i got from 2k as Gearbox on Twitter have gone back too ignoring again.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

The guy is right. Crunch time before BL3 is not the time for this. No devs are going to be pulled off to release this DLC so we can get the trophies. We need to redouble efforts a few months after the BL3 glow wears off. Ask them to take care of their loyal and repeat customers then. 

• Like 3

On 21/08/2019 at 4:18 PM, thistleboy said:

The guy is right. Crunch time before BL3 is not the time for this. No devs are going to be pulled off to release this DLC so we can get the trophies. We need to redouble efforts a few months after the BL3 glow wears off. Ask them to take care of their loyal and repeat customers then. 

I do agree with this. Borderlands 3 is gonna be top priority at the moment. I ain't lost all hope for this yet as we did get a reply from Twitter. I think we should all try again after a few months into Borderlands 3 is out. If we can't get a fix by the end of the year, then this will forever stay at 88%. ?

Fingers crossed guys. ?

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So I've gone a different route in this and gone through 2K Japan. I've recently been talking to one of there staff and using video's and images about this issue. This was the last response I got today.

ご返信をありがとうございます。
こちらのフィードバックをゲームデベロッパーにお伝え致します。
全てのトロフィーをゲット出来るようにお伝え致しますので、ご安心くださいませ。

ありがとうございます。

Which translates;

Thank you for your reply. We would like to share this feedback with game developers. Please be assured that we will inform you that you can get all the trophies. Thank you very much.

I seem to get positive replies, but nothing seems to end up happening. Maybe this time?

I'll keep pursuing this issue though!

?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kaa-Bling said:

So I've gone a different route in this and gone through 2K Japan. I've recently been talking to one of there staff and using video's and images about this issue. This was the last response I got today.

ご返信をありがとうございます。
こちらのフィードバックをゲームデベロッパーにお伝え致します。
全てのトロフィーをゲット出来るようにお伝え致しますので、ご安心くださいませ。

ありがとうございます。

Which translates;

Thank you for your reply. We would like to share this feedback with game developers. Please be assured that we will inform you that you can get all the trophies. Thank you very much.

I seem to get positive replies, but nothing seems to end up happening. Maybe this time?

I'll keep pursuing this issue though!

1f605.png

They've been giving everyone the exact same response for over year now so unfortunately, this means absolutely nothing :(.

On 29/09/2020 at 4:48 PM, HuntingFever said:

They've been giving everyone the exact same response for over year now so unfortunately, this means absolutely nothing :(.

Can only get my hopes up! ? We did have a good conversation though. He's also a gamer who likes trophies, so he said he will try his best to get this through. I still doubt it will get fixed as it's on PS3 and pretty much all support is gone unfortunately.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1.10.2020 at 4:47 PM, Kaa-Bling said:

Can only get my hopes up! ? We did have a good conversation though. He's also a gamer who likes trophies, so he said he will try his best to get this through. I still doubt it will get fixed as it's on PS3 and pretty much all support is gone unfortunately.

Keep trying mate. Ubisoft & Activision have removed unobtainable trophies in the past, for Splinter Cell: Blacklist & CoD BO3. If only Gearbox was as helpful!!

On 1.10.2020 at 4:47 PM, Kaa-Bling said:

Also, i love how they bother making a wrong patch for, a game almost a decade old at the time. But they cant be bothered to remove the patch again.