What is your favorite trophy (no platinums)

MrTriesHisBest

I just wanted to get a feel from the community as so many people rank specific platinums as their favorites, but if we took those out of the equation, what would you consider to be your favorite non-platinum trophy? Could be most satisfying, most hilariously named, most unique, or anything else. 

To start things off, mine is probably gonna be - and I judge off the funniest names - "I Deserve This and Much More" from Daggerhood requiring that you die once ;)

Bc same :'(

Obviously the trophy for looking up Juliet's skirt in Lollipop Chainsaw.

I'm going to go with This is Dark Souls, from Dark Souls 2. Like the one from Daggerhood, it requires you to die once. I don't normally like trophies that encourage failure, but this one plays on the game's notoriety, and it gives you the added challenge of trying to avoid popping that trophy for as long as possible. That makes it pretty unique.

• Like 1

I don't have a favourite but I like this one from Nier: Automata:

43Mc6f110.png 
What Are You Doing?
2B's secret discovered 10 times.

You have to look under 2B's skirt 10 times, I just like how the developers know their character is sexy and they're not afraid to admit it.

Another kind of trophy that I like is this one from Uncharted 4:

46M1e2ccc.png 
Stage Fright
Just prior to City Chase, stand perfectly still for 30 seconds (stage demo fail)

It's so cool that there's a trophy linked to a real world event that happened when they showed off a demo at E3.

Edited by Pustur
shower -> showed
  • Like 3

13L547f98.png

Futuridium EP Deluxe:

You're the best! :gold:

Get all the 150 medals

This trophy was pretty tough but in the end it satisfies you so well, plus Futuridium EP Deluxe is really adictive game so it doesn't feel like this'll be an endless torture. So it's worth it!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pustur said:

I don't have a favourite but I like this one from Nier: Automata:

43Mc6f110.png 
What Are You Doing?
2B's secret discovered 10 times.

You have to look under 2B's skirt 10 times, I just like how the developers know their character is sexy and they're not afraid to admit it.

Another kind of trophy that I like is this one from Uncharted 4:

46M1e2ccc.png 
Stage Fright
Just prior to City Chase, stand perfectly still for 30 seconds (stage demo fail)

It's so cool that there's a trophy linked to a real world event that happened when they showed off a demo at E3.

I haven't played Nier, but I wanna change my answer to also looking up 2B's skirt 10 times 

• Like 1

I love the trophy from Day of the Tentacle Remastered called "Dude, it's like, Cannibalism." where you have to have the character Hoagie eat a hoagie (sandwich). It's just so freaking goofy and punny!

"Handle with caution" from MGS4 is pretty good too. You have to break the penis off a statue. Cracked me up that this was one of the trophies.

Lastly, I always thought "Dastardly" from Red Dead was cool. You essentially have to tie a woman to the train tracks and watch her get ran over. I just love how oddly specific it is and stays true to the western lore.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

I love the names of some of the trophies in indie games,  indie devs actually put some thought into their trophy names.

Deadcells: It rubs the lotion on its skin! - Silence of the lambs reference

Who needs an Italian plumber? - Mario reference when you reach the sewer area.

The Messenger: Hope This Phelps - You get this one when you get the swim boost upgrade,  funny little pun.

• Like 1

I don't have an overall favourite, but I remember feeling very satisfied after acquiring this one.

25Ld04ec8.png

An Ancient Antiquity

:gold: Do hard time.

You obtain this by getting the gold relic on the additional level 'Stormy Ascent' from the original Crash Bandicoot. Took me over a week of on and off practice until I eventually beat it. Without doubt the most difficult level for me from the entire trilogy.

Edited by Uncharted_Baihh
  • Like 1

For me I have to go with:

L9697d4.png

58Laa9b02.png

A New Blademaster 
Scored 1,000,000 or more points in Score Attack.

40-gold.png

5.85%
VERY RARE

it wasn't hard like it was annoying, like you had be me extremely calculated and precised.

one small mistake and you need to start all over again! but it's worth it when you finally get the trophy.

And an honorable mention from the same game:

56Lca2157.png

Transcendence 
Defeated Cor.

40-silver.png

10.34%
RARE 

OHMYGOD THIS BOSS FIGHT WAS SO HARD I STARTED CRYING HALFWAY, TOOK ME HOURS TO DEFEAT HIM 

2 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

Pretty much the entire list of Bleach Soul Resurección makes jokes about the characters. That was the 1 reason why i wanted the Plat btw :awesome:

But :bronze: I Did It For The Trophy from Yakuza 0 is great too :D

Those are both great. I think the trophy titles/images were my favorite part of Bleach Soul resurrection! xD

Any trophy i unlocked first in the world

2 hours ago, ProfBambam55 said:

45L8d5a0e.png

gta iv...fly the co-op...you completed "deal breaker", "hangman's noose" and "bomb da base II" in time...

i think at this point I would've achieved it about 50 000+ times...love speedrunning the missions...going on 9 or 10 years and still find it fun...

Nice choice

• 3 months later...