RAGE co-op trophy glitch...

Letenko

Hey all,

I recently started playing RAGE co-op in splitscreen. We completed the first mission and the trophy for beating it didn't unlock. We also managed to complete the same mission on Nightmare difficulty. No trophy for that either. I've read that this can happen and that playing the Road Rage mode online will unlock the trophies, so I have a few questions:

1. Will it unlock all the trophies if I should already have them? (Complete 1 mission, Complete all mission, Complete a mission without dying, Complete a mission on Nightmare)
2. If yes, that means they'll have the same timestamp, wouldn't I get flagged for this?
3. Can anybody confirm any other methods that you can use to unlock the trophies?

Thank you in advance.

When I was playing I did not encounter any bug or glitch. I played co-op in split screen. First 2 trophies unlocked right away when I finished first legend mission on nightmare difficulty(The Legend Begins..., A True Legend). I believe if u play normally they all can't be unlocked same time unless it's glitched on you. Did you try delete game data reinstall it?

Sorry bad english :)

Don't know about flag though maybe you will maybe you won't if you unlock all of these trophies same time its a risk. I suggest try unlock it legit doing delete save data and game data then play it from beginning co-op missions again

Edited by autamax

Issue resolved. I managed to delete the game patch (marked as additional content) then I played a mission in split screen and after finishing it, all 3 trophies popped. Now I just have to finish all of them.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...

For me, i finished the 1st coop mission on Nightmare difficulty in Splitscreen 3 times, nothing. Even tried deleted savedata or installdata, still nothing.

Then i played 1st coop mission on Normal difficutly then the 2 trophies popped. This is my solution.

• 5 months later...