How far into the game is the Prairie game?

iGGTheEnd

23 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

I see this is the hardest trophy in the game for pretty much everyone,  I am curious how far into the game do you have to go to attempt it?  Can I just start up the game and go straight to attempting it?  

In my memories you can play it from the beginning.

16 minutes ago, iGGTheEnd said:

And there's no disadvantage to playing it on the first day its not linked to anything in the normal game is it?  I wouldn't mind trying it out.

The minigame is random. You cant get perks or something else in the normal game. So you can play whenever you want. The difficult will be the same.

• Like 2

On 4/7/2019 at 5:02 AM, iGGTheEnd said:

I see this is the hardest trophy in the game for pretty much everyone,  I am curious how far into the game do you have to go to attempt it?  Can I just start up the game and go straight to attempting it?  

Yeah you can go straight to the saloon to play it, but you’ll have to wait until 12pm in-game time to go inside. I’d suggest beating it at least once so you can get the arcade inside your home so you don’t have to wait until the saloon opens. The mini-game itself can be pretty unforgiving but once you get over the feeling of being overwhelmed, then you have a pretty good shot at this trophy. It is lucked based too based on coin drops as you’ll need at least Ammo Box +2 and Rate of Fire+1 going into World 3, otherwise you’ll be flooded with enemies fairly quickly. If you have a Machine Gun or Sheriff Star by the time you get to the final boss, then you can easily cheese him. It’ll take practice getting to him though! I personally achieved this on the Vita, and I found that my hurt box was smaller there than the PS4 version; I couldn’t get past World 1-3 on the PS4 version. There were a lot more instances were it looked like I touched the enemy but I didn’t die on the Vita version; whereas the PS4 version, it was the opposite, it wouldn’t look like I touched the enemy but it still registered as a hit. Hope this info helps. Good luck on attempting this trophy! 

Edited by Nai_Lienoj
Addendum

• 8 months later...