Digimon are STILL the Champions (stream videos compilation)

Same as my other threads in these areas. Just a collection of the YouTube versions of the streams I do. Doing them again now that I'm back to the PS4, and, of course, it's with this game. ?

Will this be like the first Cyber Sleuth in which the music and story are so AMAZING that no english dub becomes COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT? We shall see.

For now though... I changed things up by streaming the beginning of a game for once. I'm not turning it into a Let's Play or anything, I just though streaming the beginning of a game for once would be a nice change of pace. Which... unfortunately... was probably a bad idea. It wasn't that exciting. Oh well. I'll try to choose a better part to stream next time. ?

But does it really matter? It's Digimon after all, and as I stated in the title, they are STILL the Champions. ?

Anyway here's the first video.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Needless to say, this game is slowly becoming like the first Cyber Sleuth. In the sense that no english dub is beginning to not matter at all because the game's too AMAZING and everything in it makes no english dub completely irrelevant. ?

The so-called 'optional' and 'really hard' Domination Battle happens in the beginning. Keep in mind however, that it went completely differently then when I first did it on my own, and it went much better when I first did it on my own, however, I still won. Take that however you want. ?

• 3 weeks later...

Not much to say here. I showed the Digi-Market decision though. As I said, it's up to you what decision to make if you decide to play this game yourself. Though clearly the correct choice is to destroy it.

The Chapter 9 Final Boss is in this video as well. Somewhat difficult really. I still won though. ?

Anyway here it is.

• 3 weeks later...

To be completely honest... I think I'm done doing streams of this game. It's not because I don't like doing them (I do) it's just that I really don't see a point in showing anything else at this point and I don't want to spoil this game too much for anyone that actually wants to play and experience this game for themselves. (Which you really should. Seriously. Plus the first Cyber Sleuth. But that's up to the individual in the end obviously). So that pretty much means this is the end for me streaming for probably a REALLY long time again.

The main reason is because I finally found another job and training starts this upcoming Monday. So, at the very least, I won't be streaming anymore until I get through training. The other reason is even I don't like making people sit and wait 5-10 minutes (sometimes longer) as I sit and reorganize my Digimon party, reorganize their equipment, or both. So... unless there is a large request to see the final boss and/or the end of the game (since I showed the beginning of the game) I just don't see the point in doing anymore. Sorry. I just don't. ?

The other reason is because after I finish this game I'll be moving on to Kirby Star Allies for the Switch, and once I get through that game, I'll be playing Detective Pikachu for the 3DS. Both of these games I can't stream at all. I know these are supposed to be 'short' games and maybe it won't be as long as I seem to think it will be before I stream another game but I seem to tend to play games longer then their supposed 'length' so... yeah... ?

I did announce at the end of this stream the next PS4 game I'll be playing and probably streaming though. Hint: it's a Final Fantasy game that most people seem to agree is really good. But I'll be attempting to play it and beat it the first time legitimately (because I cheated with CodeBreaker codes when I originally played the PS2 versions). I'll be streaming the sequel as well. Yes, the sequel that everyone bashes on constantly. I really don't care honestly. To me... I LOVED the sequel and really still do. Does it have it's problems? Of course it does. However... the way battles are done in the sequel are quite the improvement, and really for me, BETTER then the original. But if you hate it so badly... then don't come to my streams for it when I get to it. It's that simple really.  So... yeah... that should be fun and I totally won't get 50+ Game Overs or anything... ?

Nah. I'll be find. Maybe. Probably. HELP.

Anyway here's the last stream I'll probably do for this game. If you want to see the final boss/end of the game badly enough let me know I guess.

• 4 weeks later...

Well this is it everyone. The end of this game. It didn't take as long as I thought it would. At all. It's only little over an hour long. Oh well? I guess? ?

Totally not because I did better in this game then the first Cyber Sleuth or anything.

MAJOR SPOILERS INCOMING. VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK.

So I'll be playing a Nintendo Switch game next and a 3DS game after that. In other words it's going to be a VERY LONG time before I stream again unfortunately. ?

As for the next game I stream... I announced it in the video. But... if you don't want to be spoiled... then just wait and it can be a surprise? ?

Spoiler

HELP

?