PaulWeafer91

What trophies auto pop while you transfer a ps3 save?

19 posts in this topic

Basically what the title says. I want ti know is it like Borderlands 2? is their more or less work involved?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

All the Zombie Island trophies auto-pop, all the Claptrap collectible trophies auto-pop, some of the Armoury trophies auto-pop and selected trophies in the main game will auto-pop but the Ding! 5-50 trophies, the story related trophies and most of the misc stuff has to be redone from scratch. The big downer, is that none of the Underdome trophies auto-pop - thus you will have to redo that entire DLC from scratch :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i only had a couple Claptrap collectibles pop so... rip me i guess

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only one Trophy auto pop for me :hmm:

Don't know if I did something wrong or if that is everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, dermarx said:

Only one Trophy auto pop for me :hmm:

Don't know if I did something wrong or if that is everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

well for the Dr Ned zombie ones just go to Jakobs Cove and they pop... i got some Claptrap ones to pop... and one kill with each elemental popped those... not sure how i can get the level trophies to pop tho besides just leveling up normally

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, KingCuervo88 said:

well for the Dr Ned zombie ones just go to Jakobs Cove and they pop... i got some Claptrap ones to pop... and one kill with each elemental popped those... not sure how i can get the level trophies to pop tho besides just leveling up normally

The Ding! 5-50 trophies have to be redone from scratch, unfortunately because they don't auto-pop :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will some trophies auto pop if you transfer a PS4 save to a PS3? Just curious 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ClintonLS90 said:

Will some trophies auto pop if you transfer a PS4 save to a PS3? Just curious 

The save file export is a one way trip, because you can only go from the PS3 to the PS4 - not the other way round. This is because they added and changed several things in the remaster, which makes the save files incompatible with the PS3 original.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I enter the underdome and complete one of the larger tournaments (Hell Burbia) and it pops Big Tournament :S

anyone else have more strangge trophy activities?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I only had the Ned ones pop and like 2 collectables from clap trap and Pandora dog millionaire

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/04/2019 at 0:14 AM, HuntingFever said:

All the Zombie Island trophies auto-pop, all the Claptrap collectible trophies auto-pop, some of the Armoury trophies auto-pop and selected trophies in the main game will auto-pop but the Ding! 5-50 trophies, the story related trophies and most of the misc stuff has to be redone from scratch. The big downer, is that none of the Underdome trophies auto-pop - thus you will have to redo that entire DLC will have to be redone from scratch :(.

 

Oh no, having to play through a game you just re-bought again! That sounds terrible! 

On 10/04/2019 at 9:35 AM, ClintonLS90 said:

Will some trophies auto pop if you transfer a PS4 save to a PS3? Just curious 

 

You can't do that. It's forward compatible only. 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got my hopes up to auto-pop out of the Underdome. I finished the larger challenge on The Gully and "Big Tournament" popped with "The Gully". I waited hoping the others would pop too, but no such luck. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t get why you would auto-pop.

Isn’t that why you re-bought the game... To experience it again in all its Remastered glory??

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 15/04/2019 at 11:18 PM, Vive_ut_vivas said:

So I enter the underdome and complete one of the larger tournaments (Hell Burbia) and it pops Big Tournament :S

anyone else have more strangge trophy activities?

Had exactly this, too..

Edited by richUK
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't using your own save file to auto pop trophies a flaggable offence on this site? I'd be wary about doing that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2019 at 2:26 PM, DaikichiKawachi said:

Isn't using your own save file to auto pop trophies a flaggable offence on this site? I'd be wary about doing that.

 No... in this case the developer has created the game to work that way so you're not cheating anything.... 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/5/2019 at 8:26 PM, DaikichiKawachi said:

Isn't using your own save file to auto pop trophies a flaggable offence on this site? I'd be wary about doing that.

the option is in the menu of borderlands of ps3,the option is called cross save and is the same for various games like sound shapes,sly cooper thieves in time,motorstorm rc,borderlands 2 and pre sequel

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

the option is in the menu of borderlands of ps3,the option is called cross save and is the same for various games like sound shapes,sly cooper thieves in time,motorstorm rc,borderlands 2 and pre sequel

This^

 

Auto-popping trophies via cross-save is perfectly legal.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.