What trophies auto pop while you transfer a ps3 save?

All the Zombie Island trophies auto-pop, all the Claptrap collectible trophies auto-pop, some of the Armoury trophies auto-pop and selected trophies in the main game will auto-pop but the Ding! 5-50 trophies, the story related trophies and most of the misc stuff has to be redone from scratch. The big downer, is that none of the Underdome trophies auto-pop - thus you will have to redo that entire DLC from scratch :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

33 minutes ago, dermarx said:

Only one Trophy auto pop for me :hmm:

Don't know if I did something wrong or if that is everything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

well for the Dr Ned zombie ones just go to Jakobs Cove and they pop... i got some Claptrap ones to pop... and one kill with each elemental popped those... not sure how i can get the level trophies to pop tho besides just leveling up normally

4 hours ago, KingCuervo88 said:

well for the Dr Ned zombie ones just go to Jakobs Cove and they pop... i got some Claptrap ones to pop... and one kill with each elemental popped those... not sure how i can get the level trophies to pop tho besides just leveling up normally

The Ding! 5-50 trophies have to be redone from scratch, unfortunately because they don't auto-pop :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Fixed typo.

25 minutes ago, ClintonLS90 said:

Will some trophies auto pop if you transfer a PS4 save to a PS3? Just curious 

The save file export is a one way trip, because you can only go from the PS3 to the PS4 - not the other way round. This is because they added and changed several things in the remaster, which makes the save files incompatible with the PS3 original.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 08/04/2019 at 0:14 AM, HuntingFever said:

All the Zombie Island trophies auto-pop, all the Claptrap collectible trophies auto-pop, some of the Armoury trophies auto-pop and selected trophies in the main game will auto-pop but the Ding! 5-50 trophies, the story related trophies and most of the misc stuff has to be redone from scratch. The big downer, is that none of the Underdome trophies auto-pop - thus you will have to redo that entire DLC will have to be redone from scratch :(.

Oh no, having to play through a game you just re-bought again! That sounds terrible! 

On 10/04/2019 at 9:35 AM, ClintonLS90 said:

Will some trophies auto pop if you transfer a PS4 save to a PS3? Just curious 

You can't do that. It's forward compatible only. 

• Like 2

On 15/04/2019 at 11:18 PM, Vive_ut_vivas said:

So I enter the underdome and complete one of the larger tournaments (Hell Burbia) and it pops Big Tournament :S

anyone else have more strangge trophy activities?

Had exactly this, too..

Edited by richUK

On 5/19/2019 at 2:26 PM, DaikichiKawachi said:

Isn't using your own save file to auto pop trophies a flaggable offence on this site? I'd be wary about doing that.

No... in this case the developer has created the game to work that way so you're not cheating anything.... 

• 1 month later...
On 19/5/2019 at 8:26 PM, DaikichiKawachi said:

Isn't using your own save file to auto pop trophies a flaggable offence on this site? I'd be wary about doing that.

the option is in the menu of borderlands of ps3,the option is called cross save and is the same for various games like sound shapes,sly cooper thieves in time,motorstorm rc,borderlands 2 and pre sequel

19 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

the option is in the menu of borderlands of ps3,the option is called cross save and is the same for various games like sound shapes,sly cooper thieves in time,motorstorm rc,borderlands 2 and pre sequel

This^

Auto-popping trophies via cross-save is perfectly legal.

• 6 months later...

For me What did pop easily was: 

1. Zombie Island - 100% of the trophies. 

2. All the location Trophies - I had a level 50 Siren so I just had to fast travel to the locations to get them. 

3. Trophies acquired by simply doing the required action once - 12 Days of Pandora (After I killed something); Get Blood on the tires, Pandora Dog-Millionaire; Fence; Elemental Gun trophies; Action Skill Trophies. 

4. Ding 5-50 - You can't pop them all when you load a character but I did find a bit of a workaround. If you have a character who is exactly at the level required for one of the trophies (e.g. I had a Level 10 Hunter and a Level 50 Siren) if you join someone's game you will automatically pop that trophy. I got both the Lvl 10 & 50 trophies this way but the others I have to get the normal way. 

5. Claptrap Collectables - For me the 3D glasses trophy popped but at a completely random time. When I fast traveled to Taturus Station, I got nothing but then when I went to General Knoxx and starting doing some of the side missions, it popped randomly for me in combat, despite it being for a completely separate dlc. 

Edited by wilwheaton5