Liberation Crashing

I have a PS4 Pro and I have had Liberation crash twice, anyone else having this problem? First time was sequence 1 going into the governor's mansion and the second time in sequence 2 after killing the guards in the swamp, (the ones after the smugglers hideout) and going for the chest.

• Like 2

Are you using Boost Mode? Could be the usual compatibility troubles if so. Heck, compatibility issues may arise from just playing on a Pro in normal mode... especially with something as slapdash and unoptimized as the ACIII/Liberation "remasters."

• 2 weeks later...

his game is shit... I tested out the smuggler camps well knowed glitch (loot a chest when you are not intended to do so, in the mission)... It's still there, directly from the original AC Liberation... Nothing to say about the graphics, it's a native 2160p and the water is fantastic if we think this is a psvita game... But it's programmed with the asshole i think! Tons of glitch (swimming in the air, out of bounds in the bayou, stuck in the rocks, camera glitches when a guard interrupts you looting the corpse for collectibles or other, etc etc....) AND THE CRASHES!!! It crash like wall street, i don't know why, but it's ridiculous

Very annoying.... I hoped, with this "remastered" of the "remastered" ubi would fix something, but nothing happened except graphics things..

Crashes happen far to often in this game. Happy I plat this game and don’t have to return to it.. Without the crashes the game isn’t so good, with it, the game can become very annoying. Luckily there are alot of checkpoints.