New Ratalaikagames Game?

DarkLordSHTR

16 hours ago, RatalaikaGames said:

Yes, it's ours.
Release next week, 5$. 4 stacks + asian stacks when eastasiasoft releases it.

6 hours ago, kinio26 said:

Where is that game? Which store? I dont see in uk, pl (eu) 

2 hours ago, Donkey-er said:

Wondering where to get it too

Why so many people do not read the WHOLE topic or at least A FEW posts from it before writing new comment those days?

1 hour ago, Smashero said:

Why so many people do not read the WHOLE topic or at least A FEW posts from it before writing new comment those days?

Have to agree with you. So many topics started go way off the topic to what the OP originally started. Pisses me off. 

4 hours ago, DF007gamer said:

Have to agree with you. So many topics started go way off the topic to what the OP originally started. Pisses me off. 

Exactly! It's good that this post speaks so clearly to the OP's original intent.

Anyway, answering the original OP, yes.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

Ikr? But some people don't bother to read the entire thing xD 

Right, like they missed it the first 3 times you and others mentioned it! I suppose that's something that is never going to change :facepalm::giggle:

18 hours ago, Angus1343 said:

3 minutes? Embarrassing. These ratalaika games have started to push their luck for how long us trophy hunters will fall for them.

I dont know about this game, but their game Jack and Jill had plenty of stuff to do after plat, and it was a little challenging at times. They should have made you at least finish that game for the plat. It still only lasted a few hours, but I found it really fun and worth the $5...

10 minutes ago, jdizzle0420 said:

I dont know about this game, but their game Jack and Jill had plenty of stuff to do after plat, and it was a little challenging at times. They should have made you at least finish that game for the plat. It still only lasted a few hours, but I found it really fun and worth the $5...

These games are purely sold for their trophy lists regardless of them being playable beyond the platinum. I agree it would be much better if it were necessary to complete games like that but sadly the publisher would not profit as easily if they could not market it as a 10 minute platinum. These trophies have become too meaningless and just a participation award for playing their games for a few minutes. There is no achievement in doing this and by doing it at a low price, it is also marketed to make gamers not worry about the purchase too much. Sad fact is they release rapidly now with 6 friggin stacks. Ugh.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jdizzle0420 said:

This is what I've always said about the recent trend of selling plats. Don't get me wrong, I love getting plats as much as anyone else, but beating the same and doing some extra stuff should be required. I recently got the plat for Guacamelee 2 and that was challenging. If this dev made it you'd only have to maybe finish the first temple and get one heart or stamina chest. 

• Like 1

On 08/04/2019 at 3:19 AM, RatalaikaGames said:

Yes, it's ours.
Release next week, 5$. 4 stacks + asian stacks when eastasiasoft releases it.

Why not keep it as one stack? Its already bad enough these games have a plat you dont have to make it even worse.

• Like 2