Error Code 2s136/v?

Trying to figure out why I can’t view certain forums? The ones in particular are about modded weapons on Borderlands 1 for PS4. Was able to view and reply as of a few days again. Now it won’t let me. Not quite sure why, all I get is this error. Looking at anything else seems to be fine tho. 

From what I understand this error prevents users from viewing topics that have been taken down from the site, yet you can still view them from the forum panel on the homepage and on game profiles. I’ve seen this far too many times in the past and wanted this to change for a while so that if a topics taken down, it’s taken down. I could go on about how “you do not have permission to view this content” is not the reason that you can’t view the topic and how Sly Ripper, Parker and Stevieboy, let alone anyone else on this site has failed to provide information about what this error really means but that’s not at all worth an essay writing about.

BTW I may recall there being a topic from over a year ago that pointed this error out, but just how this “Site Help, Suggestions & Feedback” thread reinforcing the need for a justified conclusion will end up, not a single f**k was given that day.