“Joining the Elite”

o7_AP

27 minutes ago, o7_AP said:

I finished my first season and I didn’t win MVP. I had stats that where much higher then any other players and I still won ROTY, DPOTY, and other accolades but not MVP

I don't have the trophy yet but I think you can't get it during the first season. You need to keep going until the end of Season 2 because at the beginning you're just a rookie. To get the trophy you may need to be a starter (like playing in the starting 5 of your team).

5 hours ago, Sawyer-Ford34 said:

I don't have the trophy yet but I think you can't get it during the first season. You need to keep going until the end of Season 2 because at the beginning you're just a rookie. To get the trophy you may need to be a starter (like playing in the starting 5 of your team).

I was starting on my team tho :(

10 hours ago, o7_AP said:

That sucks 

It does...

Now can anyone confirm that simulating games is useless towards the trophy? I've started a new season (as a starter with the Chicago Bulls), and as far as it goes I've only played half the games. I've set league simulation to 2 minute quarters. When games are simulated my player's stats are not taken into account... When I do play games I might score about 20-22 points per game.

Another very odd shit: I can't find my player in "Season Awards". Why? It pisses me off to start another season again and play the 29 games.

12 hours ago, Sawyer-Ford34 said:

It does...

Now can anyone confirm that simulating games is useless towards the trophy? I've started a new season (as a starter with the Chicago Bulls), and as far as it goes I've only played half the games. I've set league simulation to 2 minute quarters. When games are simulated my player's stats are not taken into account... When I do play games I might score about 20-22 points per game.

Another very odd shit: I can't find my player in "Season Awards". Why? It pisses me off to start another season again and play the 29 games.

I was able to be a starter in my first season, and won the MVP and got the trophy.

I got this and 'Getting The Ring' on November 1st. That was definitely my 1 and only season. 

3 hours ago, TheGoaler said:

I was able to be a starter in my first season, and won the MVP and got the trophy.

I got this and 'Getting The Ring' on November 1st. That was definitely my 1 and only season. 

The thing is I simmed at least half of a 29 game season and I was a starter and I still won DPOTY and ROTY but even though I averaged higher stats then the person who won MVP I didn’t get it 

On 4/9/2019 at 8:24 PM, o7_AP said:

The thing is I simmed at least half of a 29 game season and I was a starter and I still won DPOTY and ROTY but even though I averaged higher stats then the person who won MVP I didn’t get it 

Jeez, man! It's only 29 games! Play them! That may be why.

What i did was start with 6 minute quarters, then i dropped it all the way down to 2 or 3 minutes as the season was ending. I even played all playoff games (was only 4) to ensure i won the championship.

46 minutes ago, TheGoaler said:

Jeez, man! It's only 29 games! Play them! That may be why.

What i did was start with 6 minute quarters, then i dropped it all the way down to 2 or 3 minutes as the season was ending. I even played all playoff games (was only 4) to ensure i won the championship.

If there’s an easier way to do it I wanna try that