Trophy Thoughts?

Terra

My thoughts are, his game has me interested enough that I might actually buy it on launch, which I never do.

The list looks decent. I don’t see any MP trophies?

The 100 miles in every car might be a grind.

There are a few head scratchers though. Win a Road Rage gets a gold trophy, but get a gold in a road rage without wrecking is only a bronze? And competing all super car events is also a gold trophy, but getting all golds in each race type is a silver trophy.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Arin1979 said:

Onrush?

Nope, Burnout.

34 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

My thoughts are, his game has me interested enough that I might actually buy it on launch, which I never do.

There are a few head scratchers though. Win a Road Rage gets a gold trophy, but get a gold in a road rage without wrecking is only a bronze? And competing all super car events is also a gold trophy, but getting all golds in each race type is a silver trophy.

This is the first game in a long time I acuatlly pre-ordered. MP will be added later to the game and there are 27 vehicles - or 28, if you pre-order.

All in all, the trophy list looks decent. But as you say, it makes no sense that winning a Road Rage is gold and getting a gold medal without crashing is only bronze.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

The drive 100 miles in every car might be a boring chore if there are a tonne of cars.  Then again there is always the golld old rubber band trick for that ;D

Considering how you mostly race at a speed above 100mph in these games, it doesn't sound too bad.

4 minutes ago, DEATHWISH1988REF said:

OMG was this made by EX DEVs of criterion or something

im craving a burnout game for a long time now

Indeed, from former Criterion devs. You should look at previous games by Three Fields Entertainment

- Dangerous Golf (a mix between Crash mode and Black... with golf!)

- Danger Zone 1 & 2, basically Burnout’s Crash mode at its pure form.

Edited by Max654

Will i don't play racing games that much but Burnout is one of my favorites and this one looks so much like it

i think am gonna take it its somehow cheep which is nice

as for trophies its looks like its focusing on getting gold medal i think it will be fun platinum hunt

the trophies are very simplistic gold medals are not hard if you are used to Burnout Revenge or 3 style of gameplay. The drive in miles trophies for all the cars will be a grind each class of cars has 4 cars of its type across 7 events i have seen so far. So yeah will be a grind. Otherwise super fun game trophies will unlock naturally. No multiplayer yet but will be a free update coming (maybe DLC trophies) but no multiplayer trophies are tied to the platinum.

I Highly recommend buying this and supporting Three Fields Entertainment if you want to see more Burnout style games like this since they are ex-devs of Criteron. 

4 hours ago, DEI2EK said:

not having any licensed music in a burnout arcade racing game is kind of a downer tbh

I immediately turn off any licensed music anyway cuz I most likely don't like it and lyrics during a game are so out of place. I'd rather just some soundtrack made for the game.

5 hours ago, WaddysWDS said:

the cars float

The footage I've seen of this has convinced me to avoid it altogether. Cars don't look like they have any weight and seem to turn on the center, not the wheels. 

5 hours ago, Max654 said:

Indeed, from former Criterion devs. You should look at previous games by Three Fields Entertainment

- Dangerous Golf (a mix between Crash mode and Black... with golf!)

- Danger Zone 1 & 2, basically Burnout’s Crash mode at its pure form.

Guh, those games aren't convincing me to buy this. They're having the opposite effect, actually!

• Like 1

Agree with the above poster, will wait for deep sale.

7 hours ago, diskdocx said:

There's no MP, at least at launch, but apparently being added in an update later.

7 hours ago, AvengedEvil said:

Nope, Burnout.

This is the first game in a long time I acuatlly pre-ordered. MP will be added later to the game and there are 27 vehicles - or 28, if you pre-order.

All in all, the trophy list looks decent. But as you say, it makes no sense that winning a Road Rage is gold and getting a gold medal without crashing is only bronze.

6 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

the trophies are very simplistic gold medals are not hard if you are used to Burnout Revenge or 3 style of gameplay. The drive in miles trophies for all the cars will be a grind each class of cars has 4 cars of its type across 7 events i have seen so far. So yeah will be a grind. Otherwise super fun game trophies will unlock naturally. No multiplayer yet but will be a free update coming (maybe DLC trophies) but no multiplayer trophies are tied to the platinum.

I Highly recommend buying this and supporting Three Fields Entertainment if you want to see more Burnout style games like this since they are ex-devs of Criteron. 

18 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Agree with the above poster, will wait for deep sale.

There's no MP, at least at launch, but apparently being added in an update later.

Ugh. MP DLC....potentially with trophies. Now I'm on the fence.