DF007gamer

Question on Chalice Dungeons deleting and creating

5 posts in this topic

Can't find clear answer on the net.  I need two more Red Jelly from the 3rd floor of the Great Isz Chalice Dungeon. I only have one more space to create the Great Pthumeru Ihyll Chalice Dungeon. Can I delete my first Pthumeru Chalice Dungeon and create Great Isz Chalice Dungeon (to get the Red Jellys) without losing progress towards the final Dungeon. I just scared to delete a chalice and restart from the start again. Hope this makes sense. 

You don't need older chalices "active" to be able to go to the next one. Once you are "finished" with a chalice, you can close it with no consequence. If you do need to go back into that chalice for whatever reason, you can use the glyph to re-create it, but it has no affect on future chalices.

Besides that, you can create previous chalice dungeons for free. Well, with the expection of special traits of a dungeon. Those can't be created for free.

So feel free to create any chalice dungeon you want without worrying about losing progress, you can't lose progress.

13 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

You don't need older chalices "active" to be able to go to the next one. Once you are "finished" with a chalice, you can close it with no consequence. If you do need to go back into that chalice for whatever reason, you can use the glyph to re-create it, but it has no affect on future chalices.

Thanks man. It sure clears things up. I've made too many mistakes before on games:giggle:

11 hours ago, viech54 said:

Besides that, you can create previous chalice dungeons for free. Well, with the expection of special traits of a dungeon. Those can't be created for free.

So feel free to create any chalice dungeon you want without worrying about losing progress, you can't lose progress.

Thanks. Works like a charm. I was worried abit.