Eurovision Gaming Challenge: The Chicken Edition (PSN Card x2!)

eigen-space

Requirement 1: I want to enter, sign me up with Hitman: Blood Money. There's a mission that you can dress as a chicken and your targets are dressed as chickens too.

The chicken reference I'm talking about is the Bird Custome in "The Murder of Crows" but most people know it as Chicken Costume and I believe it was named like that in Hitman: Absolution

Requirement 2: My favourite entry? There isn't anything I personanlly like this year but I will go with Portugal. The music doesn't make sense at all and will probably get last place but I just find funny how people are still trying to find a meaning to the lycris

Edit: This isn't the final post, once I platinum the game I will post it here so I can enter the giveaway

178?cb=20130404225813

Edited by maiathewinners
Forgot Requirement 2
  • Like 1

Requirement 1: Far Cry Primal has huntable chickens in it, so that will be the game I am platting :) 

Proof there are chickens: (image not mine)

Image result for far cry primal chickens

Requirement 2: My favorite Eurovision 2019 entry has to be France! I've always loved the language and how it sounds, the song's mix of both English and French blends really nicely, and the message of the song is good :) 

Thank you for hosting this competition, I'll update when I finish the plat

• Like 1

Requirement 1 - Kingdom Hearts 3 - I tried to pick a game that has a decent chance I will plat. I am pretty sure there are chickens in there somewhere. If you will allow me I would like to match your prize in the spirit of Eurovision craziness.

Requirement 2 - I will beg you to indulge me a little more, we are going to go through them next week while we are away on holiday, I have already put aside a bottle or two to help out in the selection.

Edited by cjshaitan
  • Like 1

Another Eigen event, another participation from me.

Game Selection: The Bard's Tale: Ramastered and Resnarkled contains both a chicken trophy and a secret chicken boss.

Country Selection: I don't usually follow Eurovision, but I went through the playlist and there are some really good jams in there. Spain, Norway, Poland and Hungary were really high on my list, but my favorites are both Malta and Azerbaijan... Put me down for Azerbaijan.

Unfortunately, I didn't see my country in the website you're using (Canada); maybe I just didn't search correctly?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ArtikSkarab said:

Unfortunately, I didn't see my country in the website you're using (Canada); maybe I just didn't search correctly?

Hmmm... doesn't look like they have that option. There's one other site (pcgamesupply) that I've had success with that does have a Canadian option, though, so you'll be covered :)

Edited by eigen-space

Hey hey! I had overlooked this event. I am in. I have a few games that would qualify. For now, I think I'll plan on Tomb Raider. You can hunt chickens around enemy bases and there's even a trophy for doing so. I'll have to watch these Eurovision videos a bit before I can do requirement two. I'll post up again soon. 

Found my Eurovision pick. It is Joci Pápai - Az én apám - Hungary. I have always loved the simplicity of an acoustic guitar and a good voice. There were plenty of other good songs but they were too pop influenced to rise to the top for me. I listen to people covering popular songs on their acoustic guitars more than I listen to the actual artists. 

Edited by BigHonkingOne
  • Like 1

I'm happy to say I finally finished Hitman: Blood Money. Now I can enter the giveaway.

Just for curiosity, are you going to use a generator to choose the winner? For example putting our usernames in a wheel (wheeldecide.com I think) and spin it?

Link for my Hitman Blood Money trophy list: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1821-hitman-blood-money/maiathewinners

Edited by maiathewinners

@maiathewinners, I'll be using a statistical software called SAS to do a random sample. It'll pick two winners from an input list (because @cjshaitan is an awesome person and has volunteered a second prize!). 

If you're at all interested in stats, here's info on the methods. I'd be using what they explain in example 34.4 :)

• Like 2

I'd like to enter, I completed Donut county the other day.

As for my favourite song, well since I've been at Uni I've really started appreciating the easy listening, so Denmark's Love is Forever is the one that I like the most.

Also your list lacks the most intimidating chicken, Tsao from Sly Cooper 3... also there are little ones in sly 4.