Glitched trophies

War-Heed

Has anyone encountered any problems unlocking trophies?? Ive got all collectibles and the trophy didnt pop, all 3 endings and the view all 3 endings trophy didnt pop and also did the game in one sitting on hard and didnt get any difficulty related trophies until i did c4 kills on baku, to which easy popped half way through the mission. Does anyone know of a workaround for this? I got everything no problem on my old profile. Any info/help would be greatly appreciated.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

You'll need to see all endings on the same save. Reloading the checkpoint doesn't work. Finish the game and play the last mission again via mission select until you saw all three endings.

The Full Arsenal trophy is known to be glitched. If you met all requirements but didn't unlock the trophy, start Kunlun Mountains via mission select and the trophy will pop during the intro cutscene.

• 1 month later...

I have every trophy except for Full Arsenal. All assignments unlocked, as shown in Battlelog, but Singapore and South China Sea do not appear as unlocked. All collectibles, including weapons and dog tags done. Reloaded all of the missions over and over again, especially Kunlun Mountains and the trophy still hasn’t popped. I’m completely lost on what to do, and I’m starting to think I literally cannot unlock this trophy.

On 29/01/2021 at 1:17 AM, sac111 said:

I have every trophy except for Full Arsenal. All assignments unlocked, as shown in Battlelog, but Singapore and South China Sea do not appear as unlocked. All collectibles, including weapons and dog tags done. Reloaded all of the missions over and over again, especially Kunlun Mountains and the trophy still hasn’t popped. I’m completely lost on what to do, and I’m starting to think I literally cannot unlock this trophy.

During your play through, did you restarted the campaign? If you did, have you started by new game or by replaying the prologue and continuing from there?

Your profile lists the game with a play now, what did you have to do?

• 1 year later...