The Giant & the Storm...

1. Use Chain Shot to make the 3 ships still at their own place, better far from each other.

2. Sail to the exact front of any ship's head, adjust a little maybe 5~10 degrees, then power up to max your Round Shot to the front of this ship. If you do it perfectly, its weakspot will show up at once. Then press L2 to hit it immediately.

Edited by aimeraya

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any way to change the camera while sailing your ship?

I like this game but I hate the Naval Missions. I hate the ship missions in any AC game, with those crappy controls. The camera is so close to the back of your ship it’s hard to even see where you’re going.

This is was one of the hardest missions to full synch for me. The best way to get the powder stores to show up is ramming them pretty much head on and if you’re lucky, it will appear just to the side. It takes a lot of luck and patience. Chain shot is good to keep them still

• Like 1

I still need to do all Naval Missions and Privateer Contracts apart from the first NV. Luckily it has checkpoints though.

I just don’t like doing it due to the camera and controls. So I hoped I could change the camera to a more top down view which would make it much more manageable.

Also there are supposed to be 12 PCs but I have 15?

10 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

I still need to do all Naval Missions and Privateer Contracts apart from the first NV. Luckily it has checkpoints though.

I just don’t like doing it due to the camera and controls. So I hoped I could change the camera to a more top down view which would make it much more manageable.

Also there are supposed to be 12 PCs but I have 15?

These old ac games always have problems with navy missions. Best advice is just spam repeating untill you get lucky. Same shit happens in black flag and rogue. That’s why I preffer the new gen AC games above these older ones. 

11 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

These old ac games always have problems with navy missions. Best advice is just spam repeating untill you get lucky. Same shit happens in black flag and rogue. That’s why I preffer the new gen AC games above these older ones. 

Repeating?

Bugs & glitches aside, because there are plenty, this is one of my favorite ACs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BB-BakkerJ said:

Repeating?

Bugs & glitches aside, because there are plenty, this is one of my favorite ACs.

Oh lol bad english at it’s best.

”keep repeating until you get it done” / trial and error.

I need some sleep?.

Good luck though if someone can do it, it’s you!

Edited by Deluziion90